Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Discounts and free products are the best way to reward loyal products. I think giving a loyalty card to the regular customers so that they can get discounts upon showing the card is the best strategy for a business to build revenue.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different ways to reward loyal customers. you could gift them, offer discounts, organize promos or simpky just show gratitude with words.

The best way to reward loyal customers is through organising of raffle draws promo. Wheaties your loyal customer we have the opportunity to win prices and this will motivate them and encourage them to buy your product more.

Cash prizes are also a good way to reward loyal customers. I have seen many companies rewarding many products to random customers, so it must be an easy job for the companies to reward regular customers instead.

Offering discounts is good but I think giving souvenir items is also a brilliant idea. It'll serve dual purpose; for gifting and for promotion of your brand subconsciously.
I love to give branded items as gifts this season.

Offering discounts is good but I think giving souvenir items is also a brilliant idea. It'll serve dual purpose; for gifting and for promotion of your brand subconsciously.
I love to give branded items as gifts this season.
One thing about discount when compared to giving out souvenir is that people hardly notice it. They easily notice and appreciate a souvenir, even as little as a bowl more than when you give out discount.

You can ask them to choose an exotic destination in part of the world and sponsor their trip to the place. You can also reward them in accordance to how they have been patronizing your business. In this way you give them the exact price that fit the level of transaction they have done with you.

Thats a good way of rewarding loyal costumers , sending them on a vacation trip if the comoany can afford the bill's but if its a small organisation , I beleive giving them a discount will suffice.
There are numerous mean you can reward loyal customers. You can send them on a vacation trip to the exotic place around the world. You only ask them to choose destination and you will pay for the trip.

There are different ways of appreciation your loyal customer, you can appreciate them by giving them discount on the product or goods or services or rendered to them, you can also give a prize or gifts to win

I think the best way to reward loyal customers is to give the packages at the end of every month
You should give them gift items anytime they purchase something from you
You have to treat them nice
Personally I feel that giving them good discount on daily basis is something that is going to make them very happy because everyone likes to get products cheaper.

There is no stereotypic way of rewarding a loyal customer. The following things could be considered when thinking of rewarding a loyal customer
1. Make sure the quantity and quality of your goods and services are maintained.
2. Discount count be given to a loyal customer in appreciation after meeting certain criteria of business transaction.
I am always the support of giving discounts to their customers who are always loyal to your brand because there are so many competition that they can easily switch to but then decided to stick by you.

Thats a good way of rewarding loyal costumers , sending them on a vacation trip if the comoany can afford the bill's but if its a small organisation , I beleive giving them a discount will suffice.
I am not see that is necessary for business owner to do. There are so many creative ways to reward your customers and they are going to appreciate it no matter how small it is. I have seen his company who help out a customer in hospital bills.

Organising promo is the best way in which you can keep rewarding your loyal customers once awhile and you can also actually give them special discounts to makes them feel special.

As for me the only way I think and I know I can reward loyal customers is just to give them discount in there goods and also make sure they get there goods and also make sure they come first before anybody or any customers because they are the loyal customers in your company and they are also the one that's making you happy and improving the company time to time
It is very important that you always recognise your loyal customers at the end of every Business by giving them gifts that will serve as a token of appreciation for purchasing your business product and services.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Offering discounts is good but I think offering them gifts as well and placing them as VIP members with cards that allows for automatic discounts once they spend certain amounts like what's obtainable in developed countries.

There’re effective ways of rewarding loyal customers. One of which is to give them discounts on each purchase. The discounts may not be much but it’ll give them a feeling of importance. Another way is to organize promos for your loyal customers. This is also very effective and makes customers feel rewarded for their loyalty
The truth of the matter is that competition is always stiff in businesses and if you happen to get customers that are very loyal to your business brand it is very important that you offer them good discount so that they will keep on purchasing from you.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Almost every customer likes it when they are rewarded. There are many ways one can do that. By giving them discount, by giving them incentive, doing customer week and giveaway for them. These things are the kind of things customers like

The best way of rewarding a loyal customer is by giving discounts and a gift during festive periods. That way the customer would feel honored and would want to be patronizing your organization always. Also asking for their input on certain things, that way you are investing in their emotional bank and they would want to be loyal to you.
It is always very important that you don't sell substandard product to your customers because once you sell such product to them they will lose the trust they have in your business.

Selling a substandard product to a customer is a way of reducing the company image , the best advise is to always gives the customer the best when appreciating them.
It is always very important that you don't sell substandard product to your customers because once you sell such product to them they will lose the trust they have in your business.

There are several ways of offering rewards to customers depending on how close you are either in terms of rendering discounts in the purchase of goods or other items you feel like to offer.

The various ways to go about rewarding loyal customers include the giving of some kind of discounts to such customer from time to time as you think necessary
A good business person should aways put in mind as part of ways to encourage his loyal cutomersa programme to reward them for their patronage,and that could be price slash,to free gifts occationally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds