Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way that I believe that you should employ as a business owner to reward you loyal customers is to always try as much as you can to give them gifts at least by the end of year.
In our culture the Christmas gift is a tradition for the business to give to their customers. The most common gift is the umbrella but now there is a variety that includes bags, purses and the usual t-shirt with prints of the business as part of their marketing drive.

The best way that I believe that you should employ as a business owner to reward you loyal customers is to always try as much as you can to give them gifts at least by the end of year.
The best way to reward a loyal customer is by giving them discount when they buy products from us anytime to show them theres always a reward for their loyalty.

Well to me I believe that giving them free package is actually the best because this will give them the subconscious thinking that they are being appreciated for consistent patronisation.

As for me the only way I think and I know I can reward loyal customers is just to give them discount in there goods and also make sure they get there goods and also make sure they come first before anybody or any customers because they are the loyal customers in your company and they are also the one that's making you happy and improving the company time to time
I agree with you. It's good that you want to give discount to your loyal customers. We have a term for that here in our city. We call it 'suki'. They have special discounted price.

People like to be acknowledged, and offering it to consumers is typically simple and affordable. For example, having a "customer of the month" award is one method to demonstrate your gratitude, but you can also go the extra mile and send individual "thank you" cards.

Promote them if you promote people they will work better and be more loyal to you and the business and upgrade their salary

Ways of rewarding customer are not small,it is many,their are alot of it,to me I feel if it is a large company vthen you can make the customer to be a share holder,and if it is a small business,you can give the customer one your product

I think the best way to reward loyal customers is to give the packages at the end of every month
You should give them gift items anytime they purchase something from you
You have to treat them nice
Yes you are very right but it not compulsory for you to give this work is this packages at the end of every month but you can do it on a weekly basis so that these workers will have something to go home at the end of the week.

There are several ways in which you can reward your loyal customers;
1. Giving them discounts especially during festive seasons like Christmas and the rest of them.
2. Giving them free gifts, etc..

You can always identify them and then reward them with branded items or with special coupons during one of your business events to boost others.

Well to me I believe that giving them free package is actually the best because this will give them the subconscious thinking that they are being appreciated for consistent patronisation.

Yeah, it's actually something that is going to be very appreciated by your customers as long as it's something that it's valuable that you packaged to give them as a gift whenever they purchase your product and services at least once in a while.

Yeah, it's actually something that is going to be very appreciated by your customers as long as it's something that it's valuable that you packaged to give them as a gift whenever they purchase your product and services at least once in a while.
some business organisation will always like to do this but come to think of it ,the cost of organising this thing might even be so expensive than some new business start-up may not be able to afford to all customers.

You can always identify them and then reward them with branded items or with special coupons during one of your business events to boost others.
I like the special coupons especially the coupon with a big discount on selected items. That coupon never fails to excite my wife that she would buy the discounted items on the spot.

Best reward for a loyal customer is discounts. Personally, If I patronize you too well I would expect this, I mean it's only fair, there are other sellers and I chose u. U gotta do something to keep me coming

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
There are various ways we can reward loyal customer . You could build a good relationship with them, get to know their birth date, anniversaries or any special day of their life and buy them gifts or call to wish them good on their day.

There are a number of ways i could think of and giving them some form of discount too would go a long way too or running a giveaway that may include gifts and monetary slashes perhaps
[automerge]1632048191[/automerge]
There are so many good ways to reward a loyal customer, one of which is making him or her part of the shareholder promotion scheme, of there is anya, if not, bimonthly incentives and promo gifts.
Yeah those are good options that would definitely encourage them too and keep them coming back since that's the essence of every reward system, incentives and promo gifts are good options

Last edited:
The best way to reward such staff is to give them a gift of your products, let them know you appreciate their patronage

Celebrating your loyal customer is a good move and it really wonderful you can gift your loyal customer a car or fridge or other expensive items

You can decide to give them discounts on the services they pay for, you can also give them a take home gift when they come around to buy and you can also do a giveaway to them at the end of the month. This will make them happy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds