Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

To be a manager doesn't really matter the aga what really matters if actually if the person can be to carry the task, and also to make the business successful that is really important.
You can't just wake up one day and have all the knowledge to fill in the role of a business manager. You must be on the job for at least 3 years in my opinion in order to have seen it all or at least 70% of what goes on in the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Experience is one of the qualities that separates managers from the rest of the workers. I think age 33 is the suitable age for the position of managers.

I was 21 years old when I became a manager in a publishing house. I had knowledge and skills related to managing the business. I think what ultimately matters is whether you are capable of managing or not.

Holding a managerial post to me, is not a function of age but function of emotional, intellectual and ability to manage people and time. When one can successfully manage this, then one can be a manager.

I think in African setting, the best age to become a manager should be 35 years. a person of the age would have acquired education and experience needed to perform better as a manager in a company.

Within my Country, a 20 year old individual is not qualified, such person is still in school and lacks necessary experience. The best age should be 30 and above with a couple of indepth experiences. This age is a matured one and enables one to be able to control and monitor co-workers.

I think between ages 18-20, one is an adult, capable of managing situations around him or her.
At these ages, one can become a manager of whatever business.
So long as the person has gotten the required knowledge.

Not all the people in the age range of 18-20 are capable of becoming good managers and this is because not all the people become mature at that age. Mid 20s is the ideal age, even though a 20 year old can become a manager if he or she is mature enough.

What is the best age to become a manager?

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
You specified training prior to being handed the responsibility and that's the key factor, it necessarily age. It's also true though that there's a certain level of maturity most people have at 20.

to me when it comes to business age doesn't matter but only if you have the qualifications and the ingredients needed ,as we all know a kid can not be a manager , but a vibrant youth can be.

To become a manager doesn't deal with age of the individual. The individual have only to be matured. Maturity in emotions, in dealings. All these doesn't necessarily go in line with age

Being a manager comes with the responsibility. If you think you are ready to lead a firm at any early age, then you can do so. There is no perfect age to become a manager of a company. If you have the needed experience and expertise to become one, success is a sure thing.

Age is not a barrier to become manager as said by other members here. There are various people who become managers during teenagers or so called college dropouts. Its always good to start early to become a successful manager.

Someone who is 26 or 27 years of age is old enough to become assistant manager. He needs to acquire real life experience for about 2 years before becoming a manager at 30 years of age.

This will not really depend on age as long as you are above the age of 18 you can become a manager but the most important thing is always experience and that is what will really determine if you will be a good manager or not.

This will not really depend on age as long as you are above the age of 18 you can become a manager but the most important thing is always experience and that is what will really determine if you will be a good manager or not.
You're right about that. It's not always about how old you are but how experienced and how skilled you are on the field. There is every possiblity that someone in his early 20's will do better than someone even above 50 years of age.

Their is no specific age limit for someone to become a manager.To be a manager depends on how devote the owner of business monitor his business

Over here in the tobacco company where I work currently, one of our staff was promoted to the post of the manager and he's at the age of 32 which is wel due in my opinion.

Being a manager does not deal with age it is about intelligence and maturity ot ability to think for an organization that is what I feel

28 years is enough to become a manager in some of the multinational companies in my country. But the education systems in my country make it difficult for someone to become manager as 30 years of age.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds