Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
I think between ages 18-20, one is an adult, capable of managing situations around him or her.
At these ages, one can become a manager of whatever business.
So long as the person has gotten the required knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not be age but by experience and success stories of such person. I have come in contact with young people whose business acumen is something else, their managerial abilities are second to none, and you see them doing great things in business.

Like some persons would say, age is just a number, I do not think there is actually a specific age for a person to become a manager it mainly depends on the metal capacity of the said individual at that point in time and his or her maturity on how they handle issues

Of any age you can manage a business i have a boy that is 7years of age that his mum can confidently leave in her shop because he knows what to do and when to do it so it's just a gift and who is patient.

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
I don't think there is any specific age to become a manger. From 18years and above you are qualified to be a mamager as far you have the knowledge, skills and capabilities of managing the organisation or business.

From my own view, there is no best age to become a manager, one can become a manager at age 16. It strongly depends on the willingness of the mind.
To make a business stand isn't going to be based on just willingness of the mi d it should include other things like team building, fund raising etc which I don't think a 16 years old mentality can adapt to yet

I personally think who's ever is above the average number of years like 18 above can be able to handle the duties of a manager particular in organizations, only for him or her to under the training.

Actually becoming a manger has nothing to do with ones age so long that we're not talking of a minor here. You an even be 18 years old and still be a very good manager if you've got the requires skills fornthw tasks ahead

I don't think it has any specific age for that... In my own opinion i believe a manager should be from the age of 20 up

There's no best age to becoming a Manager. When once your social mobility goes to the vertical horizon then you act promptly. Although, I will not be in the class of aged people like from 80 years being a Manager because at that age I should relax my bones and have experts manage on my behalf.

My dear, it's not always about age but the ability to handle a business enterprise. Having what it takes and the technical know-how on how to run a particular business. A twenty one year old guy could perform even more better than the older counterparts

Well, I would say there's no specific age. But from 18 yrs should do.Also it will depend on if the person has the requirements and is capable enough to be,a manager

Being a manager does not necessarily depend on age. It depends on the skills, experience and qualifications you have. Which takes time to build and that is why most managers are of a certain age. The sooner you start developing these requirements, the sooner you will be manager.

I don't think there is a specific age to become a manager, as for me from 18years old upwards as long has the person has the potential, skills, ideas, capacity and capabilities to carry out the function of a manager then the person is good to go respective of his/her age
The issue of age does not come to play here,because when it comes to the issue of delivery,competence and capacity to deliver matters a lot,and anothe thing also is the experience of the individual involve.

Becoming a manager of a company or organization I think it has no issues with number of age but is only experience needed to become a manager also to under go the training as well.

There is no particular age at which one can become a manager. Being a manager depends on the level of maturity,discipline and dedication one has towards a business. The person must also possess good relationship skill to become a good manager.

The type of business that you do determines the best age to become a manager. What is most important to run a successful business is the past experience and expertise on the job.
For me once you become an adult like in most country 18 then you are capable of managing any business so you don't have to become a manager when you are clocked 40 or 50 as that is the age that most people feel is matured enough to become a manager.

Managerial work is actually for people that have come of age and are competent enough to manage. It has more to do with skill aquired in management.

There is no specific age to become a manager you can become a manager at any age of your choice once you have the basic necessity and the knowledge of managing an institution then definitely you are capable of the task.
[automerge]1634125491[/automerge]
The best age to become a manager to be able to manage an organisation is when someone come up to the level of positive and creative thinking which will helped him in the application of various skills to attained a positive result for the development and growth of the organisation.

Last edited:
Professionally speaking. becoming a manager requires does not need a specific age, but what we should consider here is the prerequisite knowledge, that can be acquired from professional training and courses. So at any age one has acquire such skill is what we need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds