Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

It is your Knowledge and ability to manage the business that would make you a good manager.
I have seen teenagers managing a very good business and archieving success

Advertisement Placeholder
It is your Knowledge and ability to manage the business that would make you a good manager.
I have seen teenagers managing a very good business and archieving success

There are many managers who are above the age of 30 in here. I think that they have had gained enough experience by the age of 30. There are many people who are making good amount of money.

Being a manager doesn't depends much on the age, it mostly depends on your passion, academic qualification and the available resources needed to carry out every business activities to ensure a successful business

The managerial position could be managed by rank-and-file . It all depend on the level of expertise in the line of the business. if you have acquired enough abilities about the smooth running of a business , then you will fit into the position of being a manager.

Age is just a number in the business world , though there are some time when you develop experience as you grow in the business, but you can become a manager when you know everything about the business.

It depends on a number of variables, including one's aptitude, character, and motivation. Typically, people need to develop their leadership abilities earlier on in their careers; however, this may change depending on a person's circumstances and background.

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
I think you have a point because someone at the age of 20 will be able to think straight and can also differentiate the wrong from the right so he can make decisions by him or herself

I think it depends more on the person's life experience and intelligence (including emotional intelligence) than their age. That said, age 20 sounds a little too young to me, because being a good manager takes more than just training.

It is actually going to be very difficult for a lot of people who are older to adjust to working under someone who is just 20 years old becoming their manager.

I'm not sure it is not the right thing for a management to do no matter the reason that they have for doing that as long as there is someone else capable and older to do the job.

There isn't a certain age or age range that is ideal for holding the position of manager. It is more important to demonstrate professional energy and grasp important leadership abilities. Younger employees shouldn't jump the gun and become supervisors. Before taking on a leadership position, many CEOs are a little more experienced. Employees typically invest six to eight years laying the groundwork for managing within their respective sectors.

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
I don't think you need to be a specific age to be a manager. Age doesn't have to do anything with knowledge, and you can be way younger and be better at managing. I saw many young managers that were really good at their jobs, so it doesn't have to do anything with age if you have good skills and knowledge.

A person's capacity to lead and manage others effectively, together with a strong work ethic, communication skills, and the willingness to learn and adapt to new difficulties, are more important for success as a manager than their age.

I personally think who's ever is above the average number of years like 18 above can be able to handle the duties of a manager particular in organizations, only for him or her to under the training.

A lot of people are definitely going to look down on you whenever you are 18 years of age and already a manager of a company because it seems like too young of age for someone to have such high-level position in any company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds