Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best age to become a manager?

To me their is no specific age to become a manager. The quality of a good manager doesn't lie on how old the person is buy on how experienced and creative he can be while running the business

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there is any specific age for this, you can become a manager in whatever age you are comfortable, the most important aspect here is not really the age but a very good understanding of what you are doing.

I don't think there is any specific age one can become a manager it is when you are qualified to manage the business, you can go ahead to do that.

For me I think if a person is mentally matured enough to control and manage money and resources, knowing when to spend and when to reserve with experience in the field then age doesn't matter.. the person must also be intelligent and must know how to relate wuty clients . If the person posesses this attributes then age doesn't matter

Exactly, because if one should look at age, there are so many persons that are more than qualified in terms of knowledge, skills and every other thing needed to be a manager but they are not up to the age.
As much as I believe that skills and knowledge is important for one to become a good manager, to me it's a lot better if the person is of age too with all those qualities.

As much as I believe that skills and knowledge is important for one to become a good manager, to me it's a lot better if the person is of age too with all those qualities.
What age would you classify as the right age before you can be comfortable enough to give out the position of a manager in your business

What is the best age to become a manager?

Personally, I believe that once someone reaches 20 and had been given good training before hand, that they could be an effective manager at that age.
20 years is the learning age. You have to be in the work for atleast 3 years before you become a proper manager. 18 - 20 years people are aboe to get job in most of the regions of the world. By adding 3 years experience 21 - 23 is the proper age to become a manager.

I believe that experience is the most fundamental part of management. This is why I believe that for somebody to you sure he is good in management it should be at least 25 years old.

You can become a manager in whatever age you feel like becoming a manager, but as I always said the most important thing is just how you will be able to manage your business, with good understanding and experience you can be a manager even at a younger age and run your business perfectly.

What age would you classify as the right age before you can be comfortable enough to give out the position of a manager in your business
Personally as a business owner there is no way I'm going to appoint someone who is younger than 30 years to be my business manager because if they are too young they are bound to be temperamental and can make series of mistake but it's not that old people cannot make such mistake as well but just that I'm comfortable with older people being a manager.

Personally as a business owner there is no way I'm going to appoint someone who is younger than 30 years to be my business manager because if they are too young they are bound to be temperamental and can make series of mistake but it's not that old people cannot make such mistake as well but just that I'm comfortable with older people being a manager.
Hmm, I completely get your point, most young ones lack the experience to completely control their emotions. What if you see someone at age 28 or 29 who is matured emotionally, and has all the qualities of a business manager, would you wait till they turn 30?

Being a manager is not determined by age because some people tend to take over their parents businesses at a very young age and with that they get to carry the company
[automerge]1637150820[/automerge]
Being a manager is not determined by age because some people tend to take over their parents businesses at a very young age and with that they get to carry the company

The best age, to become a manager does not depends on the range of age but to my opinion I believe when someone is very intelligent and creative, the ability to make wise decisions over a certain matter or situation, he can be a manager.

For somebody to be able to manage a jurisdiction properly experiences matters a lot. Somebody should be able to gain the needed experience in about 5 years so I think from 25 years above his ideal.

I believe age is not a Barrier when it comes to managing a business , you can become a manager if you are mature enough and you are capable of being a good leader.
In a company or organisation I never across such things but I don't think that age matters to become a manager of a particular company l, it only need your working experiences and how you display your skills of views.

Hmm, I completely get your point, most young ones lack the experience to completely control their emotions. What if you see someone at age 28 or 29 who is matured emotionally, and has all the qualities of a business manager, would you wait till they turn 30?
Well, at the age of 28 and 29 is still a good age that is within the range of 30 years of age. So, it's still a very good age for one to become a manager..

Becoming a manager has nothing to do with age but it only depends on the type of business one is managing. A teenager can manage a little business that doesn't have staffs but at the same time if he/she has the IQ of managing a wide company then it's possible.
It definitely has nothing to do with age.
One can be a good manager at any age possible, depending on a number of factors like the knowledge you've acquired and your experience.

Yes as a manager you have to be matured,who will be able to control every affairs of the business or organization,and I also think once someone reaches 20 he can be a manager.

Becoming a manager has nothing to do with age but intelligence so if you are 15 or 10 and you are to be a manager then you are good that is what I feel.
Personally I believe that there is no Jupiter that is going to make a an individual of 10 to 15 years being made the manager of any business establishments no matter how small that business is, it can never be done.

I believe that Age does not much matter if not in my country. To be a manager need your ability, skill, ideas and decision to keep the running of the business/company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds