Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

Being a young CEO , he should be careful when taking decisions because any wrong decision made can crumble the business. Secondly , having a plan for the business is ideal

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is easy to start but difficult to maintain. For a young business starter, he will need a good knowledge and experience on the particular business he wants to establish for him to be able to manage and run it successfully.

My best advice for young entrepreneur who wants to be successful in their business is to be persistent, consistent and make use of Digital technology to boost their business. Rome wasn't built in a day so you can setup a business and expect it to grow that same day, you need to be persistent to make this happen and also leverage on the use of technology to boost your business
I completely agree with you that the addition of digital Technology to any business start-up would really boost the business different from another business that does not add technology to it because technology being added to a business will definitely make the business to become more easier and more effective.

One advice i would give any up coming and young entrepreneur Is to have patience. Most times people tend to give up on business or business ideas because they do not get the required result they wanted when they want it. They end up loosing so many golden opportunities. Have patience and keep on pushing forward.

I think that the best advice for someone that is looking to open up their own businesses is research because it is very important to stay up to date with everything that happens around your business that may affect your company and how it is perceived as well.

As a young and a first timer CEO of a new business start up, my advice for such a fellow will be to take note of every price changes in the products or services in his business as early and quickly as possible to take necessary adjustment

I think the best advice I can give to such a person is to look for other individuals who have succeeded in such an Industry and learn from them.

my advice here is that ,you know as a knew or will I say a beginner there are many challenges that you must face and also failure ,if you fail doesn't mean you are not going to succeed thats not true failure is the best step to success,if you fail don't be discouraged just hold on and continue
[automerge]1631482190[/automerge]
my advice here is that ,you know as a knew or will I say a beginner there are many challenges that you must face and also failure ,if you fail doesn't mean you are not going to succeed thats not true failure is the best step to success,if you fail don't be discouraged just hold on and continue

One advice i would give any up coming and young entrepreneur Is to have patience. Most times people tend to give up on business or business ideas because they do not get the required result they wanted when they want it. They end up loosing so many golden opportunities. Have patience and keep on pushing forward.
Nice one, we have to be guided and be discipline in whatever you are doing especially in business because that is the most important thing. To me discipline will bring a lot of greater success to people.

As a young start up business owner, you must ensure you already have a business plan for that business as Well as a backup plan for the business too in order to survive whatever challenge you will face in the future

As a very young business CEO and start-up, you must take nite that there will be competition in your field of business you must overcome to succeed. You must never lose focus of your set goals too for your business

My best guidance for youthful business visionary who needs to be fruitful in their business is to be industrious, steady and utilize Digital innovation to help their business. Rome wasn't implicit a day so you can arrangement a business and anticipate that it should develop that very day, you should be determined to get this going and furthermore influence on the utilization of innovation to support your business

As a young start up business owner, you must ensure you already have a business plan for that business as Well as a backup plan for the business too in order to survive whatever challenge you will face in the future
Do you really think that back-up plan is really necessary in a business ? most business out there can still operate conveniently without the use of backup plan, is it really a must that I must make provision for that ?

As young CEO,like it or not there people are far successful than you are,who had gain more knowledge as CEO before you,all you need to do get close to those CEO who are doing better ,then you will learn from them and become even better than them

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
I think with the level we are now starting up a business is very easy because we are in technology age, the most important thing is you knowing how to get the right information.
[automerge]1631512779[/automerge]
Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
I think with the level we are now starting up a business is very easy because we are in technology age, the most important thing is you knowing how to get the right information.
[automerge]1631512805[/automerge]

[automerge]1631512810[/automerge]

Well every CEO is entitled to his job most especially the professional manager who.have the legit knowledge about how to handle business situations so to me advice on handling issues are not quite necessary.

The best advice I can give to young entrepreneur is not to give up on their dreams because challenges will definitely surface. You only need to be strong enough to handle situations..

A young CEO should take into consideration the points that was raised in the thread. It's pertinent to note that he would be doing himself a great favour by learning around the business he is into. He could copy the strategy of the more experienced in the industry or better still lay hand on useful books online .

A young CEO of a company should set up a plan for the business to be more successful and he should have budget for his spending of the company money

He should be persistent dedicated and friendly, he should build as many business bridge he can, interact with like minds and use all available channels especially social media Marketing to promote and push his products and services.
The best advice for a young starting CEO is for him to be consistent in his business and also love what he or she is doing with this she will succeed in anything invest in

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds