Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for ways to funds for your new business? | Find them here.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I were to pick from the options made available, I will go for the options that talked about self funding and putting my energy into winning grants for my business. This will involve more brain work I know that
Winning grant is a good idea. I once had applied for a grant from a government institution to produce a movie. I was granted $10,000 as seed money which I used to make the movie with the help of my friends in the movie industry. It is not easy to get a grant but it can be done.

I did self funding for my business, with 70% of the business capital coming out of saving. And my parents assisted me with the remaining 30%.

I saw this token being promoted by an online investment site weshareabundance, which isn't looking clear for me to invest and earn some wesa token which they own.

Pretty informative post my friend. But for me I will go for personal funding. I don't have the energy to tell someone stories when the venture goes south.

If your business needs to be funded, there are many ways you could raised the capital, you can raise it from your personal saving, borrowing from friends and families, seek for loan in bank

If your business needs to be funded, there are many ways you could raised the capital, you can raise it from your personal saving, borrowing from friends and families, seek for loan in bank
Borrowing money is not a good means of funding your new business. It is like starting a store with a loan that you have to pay regularly otherwise there will be added charges for the penalty on delayed payment of the installments. The best is to have a savings that can be used for the capital.

You can always source funds for your new business through personal investments, support from friends or family or through government grants. It's not always advisable to take loans to fund a business
This is a great idea one can be able to look for ways to source his business through this platform with this ideas here your business can be successful.

Thank you very much for sharing this very good tips. You can also find Capital for your business through cooperative society development grants for businesses.

This is a great idea one can be able to look for ways to source his business through this platform with this ideas here your business can be successful.

When it comes to personal investment one should have a legitimate ones that actually pay very well you can be able to save up a decent amount of money that we can actually use to fund your business.

I so much like the idea of Angel investors but then it is not a source of funding that is very easy to come by and even more so for new businesses.

I actually don't advice anyone to take loans from bank to fund a new business. Its way too much a risk. You really need to understand that. Instead you can get someone of like minds to join together

Self-funding is one of the slowest way of raising capital for the business you are intending to establish. I prefer angel investors and stay out after the profit sharing and they are going to give you all the money needed to establish the business.

Your opinion are quite encouraging but sometimes it depends on the kind of business one wish to start. to me I will prefer self support or seek financial assistance from family members to fund the business. I think that will be the only safe way or option.

If you want to fund your business, these are the way of funding your business, firstly you start up the business with you personal saving, then seek fo loan in the bank, you may also borrow from family and friend

I like to respond from friends and family because they are not going to ask for much interest. But this method is one of the hardest way of raising capital for business.

I think most times some business do raise funds through intial public offering , I think some investors buys shares from those companies and they actually get paid at the end

Most of the financial institutions are established with the sole purpose of assisting the aspiring entrepreneur who wants to start a new business but lack fund.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds