Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

The best advice I can give to a young entrepreneur is to be constant, honest and patient. The latter is very important, because when a beginner gets desperate and does not control his impulses and gives up at the first difficulty, he will not reach his goals and therefore will not achieve success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
Be financially disciplined, as a young startup when you start making profits you may get carried away with spending and this is a quick way for a business to hit the rocks

A CEO if I understand us someone who is in charge of a company affairs. I would advice that you create an enabling environment where all your employees can work to the best of their ability. And you should always come together to evaluate the firms progress at close intervals.

Well my advice for a young entrepreneur that's looking to start his or her business would be that they need a lot of patience first of all because there would be a lot of frustration along the way, a lot, also he should be consistent and persistent also

My advice for a young start up business chief executive officer is that they should welcome suggestions and business plans from experts that are already in the game.

Make research well, especially concerning your finance, to know how to source for money for the kind of business you wish to run if it ever requires more funds.

Persistence, patience and more are really needed, a CEO should try to understand that competition is inevitable in any growing market thereby he needs to improve in his marketing style and product analysis as well as great customer services, he should be quick to restrategize whenever there are any errors. Do make sure to motivate your employees, they are part of the growth of the business.
Yes I agree with you, consistent and hard-working is one of the vital key a new CEO need another to run the business he or she also need good interpersonal communication skills in order to briefly with his workers.

With this scenario you have given, its sure that the person set up the business himself so I would advice that he should be always learning and evolving around the market.

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
Whenever you are new to something you can never be too arrogant you should try and learn how to be humble and learn from people that actually started the kind of business that you want to do before you because it's going to be very helpful for you.

What I will probably say to a young first time CEO I much but in a nutshell I will say the following;
- Do the needful when it's time to take decision, it is better to do something than do nothing.
- Go for training to sharpen you skills.
-Spend wisely.
- Don't mingle pleasure and business, separate them strictly
etc.

Well for one it wouldn't hurt to have a mentor in the same field to guide one through, so as not to make the same mistakes that startup makes

They definitely lots of good advice like consistency, persistency, commitment, hardworking, trustworthy, selflessness and all the good morals learnt as part of leadership skills .

They definitely lots of good advice like consistency, persistency, commitment, hardworking, trustworthy, selflessness and all the good morals learnt as part of leadership skills .
the best advice to be given to a young CEO is to be dedicated and also have a good personality in order to build the company's Goodwill and expansion of the business.

My best advice will be he should just focus and they should not sway. There are many instances that can make someone to lose focus but determination will allow one to be steadfast

As a young business CEO I would like to say that business is not easy as people always project it to be. You should always put on hard work and commitment.

What about i will tell young manager that has just started a business is that, a business is the most important thing, a lot of people can betrayed a friend on business and you really need to be careful with the type of people you use as your business partner.

The CEO of the business, shouldn't be strict when addressing employees, always be free to share business welfare, and challenges daunting the business with employees to figure things out.

My advice to young one who want to go into business that business is not what you can start you have to study about business so to know about it.

My best advice for a first time CEO is to strive to be successful no matter what, do not be carried away with the title CEO and neglect the important things to be done.

My best guidance for youthful business visionary who needs to be fruitful in their business is to be relentless, reliable, and utilize Digital innovation to help their business. Rome wasn't underlying a day so you can arrange a business and anticipate that it should develop that very day, you should be tenacious to get this going and furthermore influence on the utilization of innovation to support your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds