Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Looking for ways to funds for your new business? | Find them here.

Selling your assets is also another way to fund your business, you can sell your shares, cryptos and gold to build capital for your business. This is safest way to raise capital without having to get a loan

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very hard to raise capital by grants or contests. Usually, the contest money are used for charity and donation purposes rather than for starting businesses.

To source for money start up a business you must to save money before going into business, instead of looking for way to loan money to start your business.

I agree this is a more comprehensive explanation of how to get funds to start a business these days. Public-private partnership is another good way to get funds , even partnerships with various government agencies.

Getting funds from family and friends is the best way to source for start up funds or better still go for government grant. I can't ever advice anyone to use a loan to setup a business because the condition that comes with loan repayment can later on wreck the business in the long run
I totally accept with you. But then in cases where there are no family member to help or when there's no government grant, what other option is left for a person to choose other than loan

One of the easiest way to fund your business is by borrowing money either from a friend or family, it is a cool way and anytime you can refund the money. Sometimes borrowing loan is the only option.

Borrowing money might be the only option to some people. However, it is not advisable to take loans from banks and other financial institutions. Most of them have high interest rates and you might struggle to repay the loans when due.

Angel investors is definitely one of the best ways people utilise in order to get funding but you have to ensure that your idea is top-notch for you to convince them.

There are different ways to source for funds for a business. Capital is integral part of any business. When there's no adequate funding, the business dies. One of the ways of funding business is through loans and overdrafts from bank
There are different ways to source for funds for a business. Capital is integral part of any business. When there's no adequate funding, the business dies. One of the ways of funding business is through loans and overdrafts from bank

Last edited:
Crowdfunding is one of the interesting ways to fund your business. If you have built a solid business plan and if you are comfortable sharing your true identity online, I think you can easily get funded through kickstart. On this platform people like to support innovation and new concepts. If your business hjas a unique model, you can use kickstart

Angel investors is definitely one of the best ways people utilise in order to get funding but you have to ensure that your idea is top-notch for you to convince them.

They need to be convinced that they are doing a lot in terms of how good the business will turn out. No angel investor will want to invest in a product that is not going to benefit the masses in the long run. So, one needs a sound business plan in order to be able to convince them that they are making the right investment.

Self funding is the only way I've used to financially fund, start and manage my new business. I've never considered applying for loan to use and fund my new business. I would never do anything like this. I would rather not start a business than use bank loan.

When you've got the idea to start a new business and there is no place to look for funding, it can be very frustrating and such a business may not survive. In Nigeria, bank of industry is one of the ways in which you can procure fund for your new business.
There are also government programs that give grants for small businesses.

Unfortunately, with high level of corruption in my country, it is very difficult for an ordinary business person to get any kind of financial assistance from the bank of industry in Nigeria. When you don't have anyone that is going to help you out from right deep within the government ministry, it will be almost impossible to get money from Nigeria bank of industry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds