Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

As a young entrepreneur who wants to succeed, he needs guidance even for a moment. Guide that will teach and cultivate his ability to run his business smoothly.
The best advise for the young person who wants to go into business should understand the business before going into business, because is not really good to go into business without having full knowledge about the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a first time CEO and the owner of the company , you just first try to know what the business entails before starting the business , and you must also have a good back up plan.
For a first time CEO and the owner of the company , you just first try to know what the business entails before starting the business , and you must also have a good back up plan.

As a first time CEO and the owner of the company , you just first try to know what the business entails before starting the business , and you must also have a good back up plan.
For a first time CEO and the owner of the company , you just first try to know what the business entails before starting the business , and you must also have a good back up plan.
My own counsel will dwell on the financial aspect of the business. The businessman must be financially prudent and avoid unnecessary expenses while running the business.

For new business
My advice to young business owners is dedication. Be dedicated to your business if you want it to be a success, no worker can love your business than you but this does mean you won't delegate responsibilities to them
Never neglect your health, or your most important personal relationships. Health is wealth, so give yourself breaks in between work.
Yes health and wealth both necessary in work, if we neglect one them then we surely suffers from huge problems, so always think positively, and think different ideas how to defeat our competiters in market.

My advice for a young business starter is to be hardworking, take his customers seriously and to be focus because if he ins not focused, he may be confused and may lose direction.

Like you rightly said, the young startup CEO must have business idea that interest People because business is all about people interest. I will also advice that young startup first time CEO must give room for customers feedback so they can know what to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds