Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

If you want it to succeed, you will need to devote yourself to your start-up, but you should not ignore your health or your most valuable personal relationships. You should have your body in optimal condition and your loved ones around to help you in order to cope with the burden of becoming a start-up CEO.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have capital it is easy to start business but how to run it successfully is the major things.
My advice I give a new entrepreneur is to love his/her business, have focus, have well plan, to have commitments and to have goals to persuade. Don't give up.
One of the best advise that I can give a young first time CEO is to be focus, because as he or she start the business there will be some changes that will come across his or her way, but once the person is determined and ready to take risk, he is she will overcome them.

My best advice I can give is to be high committed to achieving the sole aim of business, and always have the mindset that will always be competitors in the business line of action most especially when your counterparts are into the same business or serive with you.

Yes, as a young ceo is you lose concentration you will lose your wheel power. The major thing about a young ceo is to avoid distraction, you need to be fucus because that is what will take you to a greater hight, leave women alone that the number thing then every other will start working.

What I would advice a young CEO that just started a new business is that persistence is a key to unlock a successful business, successful business doesn't happen overnight, it takes alot of time and hard-work to achieve a successful company.

The best advice I will give a young ,first time start up CEO is to have be focus and not let anything distract him from achieving is goal..he should be goal oriented...consistent and tolerant

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
For a young first time starter CEO it is advisable not to loss focus of why you came onboard in the first place. As you go on challenges most I repeat most come your way, never I repeat never give up or loss faith, be a problem solver and to readjust your earlier plans to meet with the reality on ground.

To be a successful means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. Having a mentor is an amazing blessing to an entrepreneur, but not everyone can find it in a single person.
If you didn't yet find your personal business mentor, you have to do research to find it.

Take care of yourself.
You will need to dedicate yourself to your startup if you want it to succeed, but you should not neglect your health or your most important personal relationships. To deal with the stress of being a startup CEO, you should have your body in optimum shape and your loved ones around to support yo

As a CEO you must understand what it means to own a company or organisation. You must put business first before family affairs. You also have to be courageous, persistent, patient, determined and have a successful mindset.

First build a product, then get a customer, then get friends-and-family money (or money from revenues which is cheapest of all) and then think about raising money. But only then. Don’t be an amateur.

Divide things up into these categories: manage the company; raise the money; had the idea; brings in the revenues; built the product (or performs the services). Divide up in equal portions.

For a young CEO, goal setting and continuos performance measuring using the SMART analysis is key. He should remember that staff reward (even verbal commendation) is key to keep his staff happy because they are the tools that drives the business

Take care of yourself. You will need to dedicate yourself to your startup if you want it to succeed, but you should not neglect your health or your most important personal relationships. To deal with the stress of being a startup CEO , you should have your body in optimum shape and your loved ones around to support you.

The best advice I can give a new CEO of a business is to be dedicated, hardworking and be able to make solid decisions that will positively influence and grow his company. Entrepreneurship is a long journey but can be sweet when you do things right.

The first advice I would offer every young CEO is emulate and inculcate the attitude of humility. Humility is very important for the success of your company and your co-workers. When you are humble you would be able to address and relate with those working under you without being authoritative and bossy.

T
Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
The best advice for a chief executive officer is to be focus and not get distracted easily by obstacles.
Because those obstacles can only be over come when there is no lack of concentration doing the business.

I think about sports when I think about teams. I read an article in Championship Coaches Network, The Seven “C’s” of Championship Team Building, and thought it was great! In most championship teams, a superstar is needed. At the same time, you also need to have role players. And you need to have teamwork, conflict resolution, and great communication. The players that are playing their various roles need to do those jobs nearly flawlessly. When trying to get a team to work together, it might be a good idea to suggest team building by participating in a sport. A good teambuilding sport might be paintball, for example. The game of paintball requires teams to work together in order to complete the task. The game is fast-paced and might even be seen as stressful, which could replicate some of the conditions that might be found in the workplace. By teaching your staff to look out for each other in a game of paintball, they might be more likely to help each other when they’re stuck at work. To get your team playing paintball, you’ll need some protective clothing to ensure you all stay safe. One of the most important pieces of gear will be gloves. To find the best ones, it might be worth visiting https://propaintball.com/best-paintball-gloves/. Games like paintball can be extremely fun and exciting for your workforce, allowing them time to bond and get to know each other. This might help you work out who is the superstar in your space, is it you? Or do you need to get that person on board as soon as possible? Can you build a team around that person or group of people that can deliver championship performance?

To become a CEO for young man is much difficult because this is modern as well as complicated era. First of all dedication is required and second one is that he should meet personally not call or voice msg with well experienced boss of this field and collect information about it very well. After it, he should work hard, pay full attention to it.

Today’s young generation has an innovative mind and variety of ideas when it comes to start-ups. They are aware of the latest trends, and the demand for a particular product or service in the existing marketplace. Venturing any new business or start-up may be easy but growing and expanding the same may be challenging. Validation of your idea from the investor is a difficult task, so invest in research as much as possible.

A young CEO should have the full knowledge on his business that would include the tricks in the supplies and the marketing of the products. It is not easy to be a CEO because the entire business is on your shoulders, so to speak. One trait that is required is the courage to proceed even in hard times. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough then the tough gets going. Never surrender at once and be creative in finding the solution to the problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds