Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice for a young, first-time startup CEO?

Determination and consistency could contribute more to the development of your business ,I will let him know that at times he might encounter difficulty but he should not give up

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the best idea I can give is that he or she should be more dedicated and committed and also try to get along very well with your employees and try to treat your customers well

Distraction might be along the way but the only thing you have to do for yourself is just to identify them because when you identify them they will automatically lose power over you except you purposely refuse not to know.

I have never owned a business, therefore, I am not in a position to give any advice to a young entrepreneur or a CEO in a startup. If you don;t have experience, your ideas are not tested, therefore, your advice might not work.

Well, first of all a person who starts a business should always trust Allah. Moreover, he or she must know the nature of business before starting his or her duties as a CEO and try to make a proper business plan that is effective and try to seek the opinions of people around him or her.

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
Get good advice from your superiors or those who have been in that position.
The way you act or treat people who work under you would determine the type of results you will get.
You must have good management sills too.

Business is about 'request and interest'!! In the event that there is neither of these, there is no business and better to stop!!

Business is about 'execution'!! When you are persuaded that your business idea will interest people, at that point, plan an appropriate execution prior to introducing it.

Business is about 'Persistence'!! Whenever you have executed your arrangement and project at that point have persistence, check the presentation and enhance it and DON'T QUIT else you will lose Confidence and Willpower.
As a first time CEO, you must have taken time to learn the intricacies of the business you're looking after.
Try as much as possible to be a good leader, once the employees see that you are result driven, they will help you reach the goal.

If you are just starting out, create a huge marketing budget. You need to spend a lot of money in marketing. Without marketing,you have no chance of surviving.

Get good advice from your superiors or those who have been in that position.
The way you act or treat people who work under you would determine the type of results you will get.
You must have good management sills too.
You are right.
You're starting up as a CEO for the first time ever, you must have acquired skills to help you manage the enterprise. You would also have need of mentors to advice you on certain business concerns.

I think, the best form of advise to be given to any young start up CEO is to encourage him to focus, give proper attention to his job. Never to give up in any difficulties that he may faced in the business.

Get to know the business very well,partner with those who have similar business and find out how they're doing it. Don't be a dictator in your own business if it must prosper.

If you are just starting out, create a huge marketing budget. You need to spend a lot of money in marketing. Without marketing,you have no chance of surviving.
That's true, marketing is a major key in terms of business growth. The only way you can get to your target audience is through marketing. But is it possible to spend too much on marketing?

Nice thread. It is important to be steadfast and headstrong as an entrepreneur or business owner. If the business isn't going as planned better to quit and re strategize.

My advice for a young CEO is thathe should have a good business plan because things done without a plan rarely work out. He should also be focused. He should maintain good relationship with customers because customers are the foundation of every business.

There are many advice that you can offer to anyone including those involved in business. But we have to take note that a CEO reached that position because he is smart and maybe I can say smarter than us. I have not been a CEO and I know that it is not easy to be one. Being a CEO I guess he would know better than what advice I can give.

The best advice I would give a young business owner is to have a comprehensive business model. The business plan must be written in clear language for easy perusal. It will guide him all through.

I think observations is very important for everyone who want to be successful in business. Learned to be creative, active in taking decision and free minded.

As a young entrepreneur who wants to succeed, he needs guidance even for a moment. Guide that will teach and cultivate his ability to run his business smoothly.
Always follow in the footsteps of those that have before you is something that will benefit someone who is actually knew in the business because they have already passed through the challenges and you can learn from them.

If you have capital it is easy to start business but how to run it successfully is the major things.
My advice I give a new entrepreneur is to love his/her business, have focus, have well plan, to have commitments and to have goals to persuade. Don't give up.
I would always try to make them to understand that it is very important not to take risks that is going to break the business because they are still new in the business process.

Well, first of all a person who starts a business should always trust Allah. Moreover, he or she must know the nature of business before starting his or her duties as a CEO and try to make a proper business plan that is effective and try to seek the opinions of people around him or her.
Putting God first in everything we do is very important in life, and knowing the type of business you are running is also very important , being very consistence in your line of work is also important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds