Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

Business to me actually
means the establishment that is backed up with financial abilities and with the aim of maximising profit.Business isn't something one just have to run unto because it requires some abilities that will make it grow bigger.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly! Being the boss will make you a front. Whether your management has a good or bad reputation, the first one to thank for or to blame for is the manager. Also, the manager will be the one who would be responsible to report to the owner.
There are often times when the manager and the owner can be one and the same person and this can be a good idea at times because it speeds up the decision process as well if you are looking to make drastic changes to the business based on information or customer interactions that you may have in your business.

And yes the manager is the one that has to answer for all the complaints of a customer. Most times customers want answers for their queries and this can only happen directly from the manager and not from the employees that are working there.

Business is activity or activities that are geared towards selling product or services so that you can make money. Job is also geared towards making money however it is not a business. The major difference between job and business is business is something you control and job is when someone controls you.

Business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

To me, business simply means trading engaged in as means of livelihood. It is an occupation or profession which involves buying and selling of goods and services with the purpose of making profit.

To me business is anything we do to earn a living in our society I also know that business is buy and selling of goods and services of and individual or organization to earn profit

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. It also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause. The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

personally, i see business as an exchange you hold whenever you need to get rid of something and get whats more valuable in return. Therefore, business is how you get want you want or like.

Business is to me as way of getting into what you love doing and actually beginning to fulfil your purpose. I have been seeking knowledge from every angle to boost my achievement in business and entrepreneurship.

I personally woyld say that business is a way of rendering a service and getting paid for it.
Business is an activity that provides an avenue to make money or gain wealth. It necessarily doesn't have to be a buying/selling

As for me I believe business is all about profit making but sometimes business might also be risk, it is either you loss or gain. Business is very important to me and it hold a great part in my life

I see a business as a lot of things that you have to do to make money to fend for yourself and also your family. A business should be something that you have researched we on, have a good knowledge on and you treat your employees with dignity and with respect.

For me business is more about making profit to sort out the bills and many other things or habits you are willing to settle out for some time

I see business as the act of identifying a pain point or a need present in a location and satisfying those pain points. As at doing it then you will receive money as profits for what you have done.

Business is what you do that brings you money on a daily or monthly basis. Business is using your capital to generate more funds to help you meet your ends meet through buying and selling of goods and services.

In my opinion business is the act of buying and selling of products and services to the consumers in an attempt to meet their daily need and also make profit in the process of exchanging goods and services.

I see business as rendering a specific service to a person or group of persons to get paid a specific amount in return. So you can say it is the exchange of services for money. It might not really be something i love doing though, it could be any form of service i currently have access to at the moment.

Business to me is something that I need to survive in this world . It is not quite easy but comes with a lot of fruits when successful . It is what gives us money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds