Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

I agree with you. Businesses are businesses. Businesses exists in order to gain money or make profit. It is buying and selling of products.
Business main focus is to just make profit and gains from the transaction they are doing both on a daily basis and others , without that they won't be focused on such

Advertisement Placeholder
Company is actually one thing you perform that will certainly generate cash.
You might or even might certainly not always like it, however provided that you operating it at revenue along with very little financial obligations/losses after that you great

Company is actually one thing you perform that will certainly generate cash.
You might or even might certainly not always like it, however provided that you operating it at revenue along with very little financial obligations/losses after that you great
Yeah I think with the right budget and appropriate right planning you would be able to make more gains and less loss from the business you are planning , or you need too is a better strategy

Business is what we do everyday, irrespective of the type. Now to me business is more like an oxygen to someone that has no job, so business is key in our daily lives.

Business to me is a lifestyle that any day you stop living this kind of lifestyle you lose a whole lot of things as long as this life is concern.

A business should be something that you love doing such that you enjoy each task you do. You know, doing what you love increases your chances of doing it successfully. But also you should do it as a job such that you give it the seriousness it needs.
A business is delibrate in setting up,and it must be something the owner has passion for,with this he can be ingeneous about ways to move the outfit forward and creat better ways to satisfy the customer.

Business is any venture I go into to earn income and make profit.it could be physical or digital.If its my own business,it has to be something I like and have passion for

Business is anything that you do to fetch you money to both feed and take good care of yourself, family, and friends something that speaks about you as a person is your business

At first I take business as a way to gain income but I latter on realized is not the matter of money , seriously y learnt many things in business

At first I take business as a way to gain income but I latter on realized is not the matter of money , seriously y learnt many things in business
I personally I see business as investment and its a better asset anyone can have,its not a matter of making profit in business is what matters what matters the most is how to manage the business properly and have better profit to expand such business

Business is what sustains an individual. One's business can sustain him or her for a lifetime, help care for family needs. So I do not take my business for granted knowing it puts food on my table

Well, I think different people have different definitions of business. Business for me is like a plant that you nurture from the start, and make sure you treat well to develop well.

I personally I see business as investment and its a better asset anyone can have,its not a matter of making profit in business is what matters what matters the most is how to manage the business properly and have better profit to expand such business
Yes that's true,it's not the matter of making profits , in business we learned allot of things that we are not tougth, business helps us to gain many ideas in various aspects of our life's

A business is any kind of transactions that generates some income or profits for you at the end of the entire process. You don't just do it alone, but has to be with one or more persons in all

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
I will say that a business is an opportunity you take to make a living through it.
I do like my current business, and I plan expanding it soon.

Business to me is a venture or an activity I engage in, to make ends meet. It is also a learning ground for me to gain more knowledge, affiliation and skills.

Business is the only want to make a lot of money. If you have a job, you have limited income opportunity. However, if you have a business, you have a potential to become the next Elon Musk.

Business is any commercial activity that will bring profit to a person. If I had enough capital, I would start my ideal business of owning a sports manufacturing/marketing brand.

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business to me is another source of income and investment. Though I'm working, but I have to invest some of my income in business.

Business to me is a means to a livelihood survival. I sees business as an inevitable phenomenon in human existence most especially in the modern world where goods and services are traded or exchange to meet human want.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds