Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

you love doing such that you enjoy each task you do. You know, doing what you love increases your chances of doing it successfully. But also you should do it as a job such that you give it the seriousness it needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
While there are various ways to define business, the following is the most appropriate:
As an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activity, a business is, by definition, such. Businesses can be for-profit organizations that exist to make a profit, or they can be non-profit groups that work to further a social cause or carry out a charity mission. Making money is the primary goal of business.

It depends. The word means all sorts of different things. One say can "mind your own business" for example and it has nothing to do with business at all. That being said, if we are looking at it purely as an object or a means to make money, business is just that to me.

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
For me business is being financially independent and doing that risky investment which is difficult for others to start, business and having my own company is my dream.

business is a way of expressing my ability and expertise to make money and provide job opportunities to people that has the right qualification and mindset to partner with me

I'll say business is anything that a person invest his time and money in, and it doesn't matter if he's actively involved or not, since it provide revenue to the owner.
I agree with you, investing your money and time in something is a business especially if you invest your money and time on yourself, it would be the best business someone could do.

I see business as a way in which people can solve the problems of others. Being successful in business is all about looking for something that other people are struggling with and provide for them.

Business is just like a coming together or a trade between two parties in which in any case, the both parties are going to benefit from that association. This benefits us actually what's bonding the two or more parties together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds