Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

Business to me is more like passive income when I think of the term business I don't want to be tied down with any investment as disrupt my living that's why I would strive for passive income investments

Advertisement Placeholder
I see a business as an escape route from the 9-5. It is also an opportunity to make mistakes and learn from them while building something you would be proud of.

Business is the buying and selling of goods and services in exchange for money. Business is also what we do that gives us profits to takes care of our basic human needs.

Business is a job. You look for a need and you provide solutions to such need from where you make money from such transactions.

Business to you depends on what you want. Business is what you do that generate income that is enough to takes care of your basic financial needs.

Business to me is a strategy or procedure where you strategize in the kind of service or goods you put into sale whilethose with similar interest come and transaction happens between the both parties

There is a clear difference between a job(working for another) and business( owning your own company), in the sense that having a job is primarily based on the need to earn a living, not necessarily a passion you love to pursue. While owning a business is primarily based on having a passion for something while earning a living out of it.

Business is what we do in life to make money , it. can be the sales and services of anything , so far we are exchanging goods for money ,or money for services , that's business for you.
So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?

Secondly I also see business as the art and science of dealing with humans and you will have to know how to manage men and material in order to survive in it

For me, business is anything a person she or he decides to get into for interest's sake. To be realistic nobody gets into a business just because the person feels like it the main aim of any business is profit even if the profit is tied to making the public enjoy it service or to see making sure the services is enjoyed by the company along with the company making its profit, the truth is no company or person decides to go into any business just because of

Business is what you do that brings you profits that is enough to takes care of yourself and other basic needs in your life comfortably.

Business to me is an idea borne out of passion in order to make a living. To me, a business requires passion from the power before it can thrive. You really need to know your goals and know your business

I really don't like my current Business ND I'm now working on building up another Business that I can look up to for the future. I will try and update this post if everything is done

To me I think business is more like an entity where you could make more money by selling your service and products ,and the main goal is to make profit

Business is what keeps us busy , having your own business and becoming an entrepreneur is what everyone is craving for in life , being an entrepreneur and owning your business in which no one commands you on what to and not to do is really amazing , your business puts food on your table and other needs

Business is something you do that will bring in money.
You may or may not necessarily like it, but as long as you running it at profit with minimal debts/losses then you good
Well for me I will say that a business is any activities that is legal that is carried out at a profit if any activities that we carry out at a profit is not legal then that activity is definitely not a business.

To me business is just a way in which you are found a way to be able to solve other people's problems while they are going to pay you for doing so.

To me business is something I used to get and earn money both online and offline to me because the building and sell it is more than problem are you can also

Business involves the business and selling of goods and services in order to make a living. Business helps you to generates funds needed to take care of your daily needs.

To me I think business is more like an entity where you could make more money by selling your service and products ,and the main goal is to make profit
I agree with you. Businesses are businesses. Businesses exists in order to gain money or make profit. It is buying and selling of products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds