Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

A business is any activities that involving the buying and selling of good and services for exchange of money.Businesses can be for-profit entities or non-profit organizations. Business types range from limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, corporations, and partnerships.
[automerge]1637180873[/automerge]
A business is any activities that involving the buying and selling of good and services for exchange of money.Businesses can be for-profit entities or non-profit organizations. Business types range from limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, corporations, and partnerships.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people are really be interested in starting a business but sometimes the little salary they are getting from where they are working will really discouraged them because it gives a sense of satisfaction, that is just the simple fact , you can confirm from any body working for the government or private.

A business is an activity people engage in to make money and businesses come I different types and it has different techniques of handling each type and so one must be careful

A business should be something that you love doing such that you enjoy each task you do. You know, doing what you love increases your chances of doing it successfully. But also you should do it as a job such that you give it the seriousness it needs.
One of the fucrum of any venture is for the person involved to derive pleasure and joy in doing it.It is the baground of innovation,because you will be able to be creative in what you are bringing to the table.

For me business gives me an option to express my creativity. It allows me to be free without limitations of any form whatsoever.
It's also a chance to impact lives and be successful at it; to leave a legacy for generations.

For me business gives me an option to express my creativity. It allows me to be free without limitations of any form whatsoever.
It's also a chance to impact lives and be successful at it; to leave a legacy for generations.
I love your definition of business, if you where given the capital to startup a business, which business would you go for?

A lot of people are really be interested in starting a business but sometimes the little salary they are getting from where they are working will really discouraged them because it gives a sense of satisfaction, that is just the simple fact , you can confirm from any body working for the government or private.
That's true. People working in government establishments do not really feel the need for expansion or expression of their business ideas because they are comfortable with the salary they receive.

The buying and selling of goods and services to satisfy customer consumption and also to make profit to grow your business. Business is the passion for what you love doing an that you can generate profit

Business to me is the way of realizing daily or monthly income. To make a reasonable income depends on how much devote you are to make money. And there many business that can be done per hour or per day.

That's true. People working in government establishments do not really feel the need for expansion or expression of their business ideas because they are comfortable with the salary they receive.
Being comfortable with the little salary you are getting is actually a dream killer because the salary is trying to tight down from achieving your dreams goal in life, even if I have to work for the government I still need to organised sometimes to start up a business.

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?

a business is a project where you can earn by staying at home, working for yourself and not for someone else. I have an offline business, a mini-shop in my neighborhood where I earn pretty well. I have a man for sale, I have a man to supply products. I'm just staying at home :)

Being comfortable with the little salary you are getting is actually a dream killer because the salary is trying to tight down from achieving your dreams goal in life, even if I have to work for the government I still need to organised sometimes to start up a business.
Yes, there's a limit to the level or hierarchy you can attain in a government work. There is hardly room for expression of ideas or creativity when working for the government.

I do not think that business is something that you do for making money only rather business is something that I am quite passionate about and it is something that I truly enjoy doing, apart from making money.

Business is someone's choice and his ability and capabilities to partake. To me business, deals with the buying and selling of goods and services for the satisfaction of one's desires. We partake in business for different purposes depending on how individuals feels.

A business, to me, means something you do to make ends meet. Something you do to fulfil your needs. It may not be passionate, it may not be something you like doing but you do it because it is a necessity.

Most of the people view business as financial activity that they use to make money. Business operations are simply viewed as something that are necessary to be carried in order to generate revenue.

Yes, there's a limit to the level or hierarchy you can attain in a government work. There is hardly room for expression of ideas or creativity when working for the government.
Yes the reason is because most government work are operating base on guidelines rules, someone working for the government do not necessarily have to exercise creativity because that is the work for the the managers.

Yes the reason is because most government work are operating base on guidelines rules, someone working for the government do not necessarily have to exercise creativity because that is the work for the the managers.
This is not encouraging at all. At least there should be room for creativity and expression of ideas that can move the organization or agency forward by workers.

One of the fucrum of any venture is for the person involved to derive pleasure and joy in doing it.It is the baground of innovation,because you will be able to be creative in what you are bringing to the table.
Yeah, finding joy in your own creativity and innovation is very important for business. That way, you never work a day, you just do fun things that make you earn.

This is not encouraging at all. At least there should be room for creativity and expression of ideas that can move the organization or agency forward by workers.
What is the need for creativity here ? because we have to work under the government , we can only be able to bring out creativity if it is our business .government has put everything in place perfectly in hospital and in secretariat so you are only have to do your own responsibility that's all.

Yeah, finding joy in your own creativity and innovation is very important for business. That way, you never work a day, you just do fun things that make you earn.
Where ingenuity and creativity comes freely is in the atmosphere of ease,where there are no much of pressure to interfare with creative ideas ,ideas will be flowing in freely in such atmosphere.
I personally really love the kind of business that i do,because it was concieve as a result of my passionate zeal to meet the needs of persons in my locality,and that has been giving my lots of fulfilment.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds