Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business to me is a mode of survival on this universe because it is the only way i am earning money here and living my life peacefully but it is not only for money , now it has become my passion and i do it with joy amd i would never end it myself.

Business to me is a company organisation that is established by one individual and the person can decide to employ a manager or take charge in managing his or her business,its it always operate without government effect since it is not a government jobs,

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business has to be a balance between liking it and doing it as a job in order to generate profit. If you have this balance between both of them then you are able to have a better chance to succeed in your venture in this business. In my opinion the main thing when it comes to a business is seeing a need that is within the region that you are in and meeting that need in such a way that you are able to benefit the customer whilst generating a substantial profit for yourself. This is what is going to keep the business going and allow for future growth.

I would say that business is also a job. In fact, it requires a lot of work of running a business. You should give a lot of attention to it and even though you are the boss and others works for you, you will be the one responsible managing it, which is harder in.

I have not business currently but I want start Bussiness my dream is starting the our shop to the glossory and many thing but I want to the physical Bussiness as well as online Bussiness both is possible taking time on the both Bussiness

Let me say business is both what you said but in some cases you just have to do any businesses what you could afford because you don't have much money to fixed up the kind of business you want but along the line you really going to love the kind of business you doing because you have no option than to let it that way until you have much money to fixed up the kind of money you wish to do along the one you doing

Business is like an organisation that we individuals engage in that brings in income..it can also be defined as the process of making ones living through buying and selling either commercially or industrially

I would say that business is also a job. In fact, it requires a lot of work of running a business. You should give a lot of attention to it and even though you are the boss and others works for you, you will be the one responsible managing it, which is harder in.
Being the boss is much harder than actually being an employee in a business because you are responsible for what is going on in the business on a constant basis, and you are the one that is being held accountable for anything that does go wrong. Also, you have to remember that it is up to you to maintain the reputation of your business. Therefore, whilst a mistake may be made by the employees it will affect the business reputation which essentially affect your reputation at the manager of a business as well.

Business is act of selling and buying something. It is an activity that involve two or more different people. Business is what you are doing that give you income as a return.
[automerge]1611566872[/automerge]
Business is act of selling and buying something. It is an activity that involve two or more different people. Business is what you are doing that give you income as a return. It is what are doing on daily bases to provide for yourself and family if there is any.

business is any monetary exercises done on the normal premise with a rouse to procure benefit by bearing the danger of misfortune .

Means any exercises you perform with inclusion of financial worth (which can be estimated as far as cash) is called business

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations.

Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause. The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

I see business as investment, anything you invest in that gives you profit as return is a business. Anything you get profit from is a business. Business is a buy and sell transaction that which gives you profit as a return.

it is better if you do business to your liking and you are better off. because if you start a business that even if you only know something and you do not want it it will not work for you and another thing you should study the business carefully before you start.

You enlightened the word business great fully. I also think business is the thing which gives you pleasure when you do it. Because you do exactly what you want to do. You don't face limitations anywhere. But in job you are limited to everything. I'm looking to start my cloth's business to promote it online because I have it physically already.

Being the boss is much harder than actually being an employee in a business because you are responsible for what is going on in the business on a constant basis, and you are the one that is being held accountable for anything that does go wrong. Also, you have to remember that it is up to you to maintain the reputation of your business. Therefore, whilst a mistake may be made by the employees it will affect the business reputation which essentially affect your reputation at the manager of a business as well.
Exactly! Being the boss will make you a front. Whether your management has a good or bad reputation, the first one to thank for or to blame for is the manager. Also, the manager will be the one who would be responsible to report to the owner.

Business is everything to me. Business is part of everyday live. Somebody sometimes ago told me that even live is a business.
Anything that brings me money is a business. I don't joke with any kind of business I try to give it my all.

A business
Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause. The term business also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

Building our own business is a great opportunity in life that we must learn. Everyone wants to make a lot of money through business. It is not enough that you just have the capital to start a business. In its construction many things must be considered to ensure its growth. Entrepreneurship is not only about success and earning money, but also on what life lessons it should teach us.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds