Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
for me a business is organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit and one more thing, you have to put up a business that you also enjoy and with passion not just a part of a job that you need to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Without any exaggerating, I can say business is a component of my living. Because, if I don't practice a business there's no how I can make money and if I don't make money there is no how I can be happy and if I don't happy there is no how I can be keep living.

Business is an organization .which provides goods or services and provides these two things to other business or individual consumers. The sum of these buyers is called a market. In order to have a market, buyers must have the money, desire, and authorization to buy these products and services.

If i like and do work , if i do not like and do work both will be same for me as purpose is to earn money. And everything, apart from your private or govt job, gives you profit or gives you hope is called Business.
So some business we like to do and some or not, but Business is Independent od liking and disliking, Business is Business.

Business is any legal activity that provides a means of livelihood to investors. It can be trading, investment or even a job. The sole aim of a business is to make profits and meet the needs of customers

I see business as a job just like every regular one. It's something you do to make ends meet and keep body and soul together. Even if you work in a firm, to the owner he has a business. For every owner of a multinational firm, that establishment is his business.

To me business is a way of making money, if you are a jobless man you should not see a business as a fun but as a means of surviving you should see it as your career, see it as something that will elevate you and your families from poverty, make it your passion your everything so as to be someone reputable in the society.

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
I'm not doing any business right now but I'm thinking of doing a good business. What I'm thinking is a clothing business and I'm very interested in it and I'll definitely start it. It is profitable and good and many people like it which is why it is in high demand in the market.

Without any exaggerating, I can say business is a component of my living. Because, if I don't practice a business there's no how I can make money and if I don't make money there is no how I can be happy and if I don't happy there is no how I can be keep living.
Exactly, every living human being must be engaged in something that yield money in order for him to be able to feed himself, his families and take care of his other responsibilities. There is no way one can survive without being involved in business or job.

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. ... The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services). ... Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business.

Be it business or job, I have money, yes, some people do and some people tolerate business, job now it happens, someone has to be careful Business may be small or big but it comes of its own accord. It cannot be done at the behest of anyone.Is a free man some people follow the job which is their fashion and what they do is some people are interested in business if they go free they can become And I think Business is the best

I had an experience with business but most of my professional life I was in employment. To be fair to myself, I really desired to be a businessman because it is a nice feeling to be in total control. However, the business prospered but encountered a major hitch that made me decide to close it. Now that I am retired it is business that is my only choice for an occupation. However, I am afraid that I may not be able to handle the stress of a business so my wife doesn't want me to make another start up.

Business is second name of life. You can be explain business as making life easy and peaceful. The meet the life needs some one has to take support from his business and he has to do business for that purpose. We can't live in this world without doing business.

Business is what you earn from apart fron your job. Business is independent of liking and disliking as it is mentioned in 1st post. If you like a work and you are engaged with you will work with dedication but that will be business. So if you do not like any work it will also be business.

I am planning on starting up my dream business in the nearest future. But before then, I need to work both online and offline to able to gather some savings that maybe be able to start the business.

I'm a student right now and I'm interested in both the job and the business. If we have a good government job, we will take the business along with it. The fun in business is not in the job then it doesn't matter where the money is more.

To me, engaging in business is not just for the money, I would feel a sense of accomplishment if I realized that I am doing my best in helping humanity with easy living. My products or services serve their own purpose, and I am happy to make my own impact.

Business is a passion its required a lot of patience and strength if you dont have that passion you might lose your business because business doesn't required any degree but its critical to develop. being a business man is a talent.

Business as it were means the art of being busy. Whatever that engages a man is called a business. As a Christian I always like to site my illustration from Bible. Jesus said to his disciples "do business till I come". What he meant here does not necessarily mean that go and start buying and selling if means get yourself involved and be occupied with the matter of heaven. When you're fully occupied with a particular activity either financial or not, then you're in a business. So business business is not limited to the act of buying and selling alone, it's a word that's all encompassing.

Business is defined differently by different people with regards to what they are into.
To me, business is any thing you do that fetches you money. It is that thing you have dedicated your time, energy and money into doing in order to gain profit.
Business is what you love doing either when motivated or not
Business can as well be define as an organised entity established for exchange of goods and services for the purpose of solving certain societal problem which in turn leads to pecuniary gain for the provider of the goods and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds