Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

Business to me is finding solutions to problems around my area or state of resident and making an honest profit out of it. It can also means sharing my ideas and getting paid for them, either ways, there must be an exchange.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is everything for me. Business is a life. If you have a good business then you have everything if you need a new house or new car or anything else you bought these things easily from the profit of business.

Business is any activity or engagement you venture into or you invest on either through formal, informal or skills that man you meet ends meet or that generates income either daily it monthly to you

The only thing thay diffentiate business for me is that you own and initiate business yourself. While you do job for some people for money. You won't be mad at yourself if you don't profit from your business but you will mad at yourself and the employer if he fails to pay you for the work that you have done.

Business can be for profit entities or they can be for non_profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause. Business also refer to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

Business for me is that sort of organisation where you are the leader and everything is relying on you, such as the future and profit of that business, where you have a team working with you (and not for you)

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
I am doing a job in government department but I am also thinking to do business as part time and I am trying to go in freelance market because I have some skills if I go some projects from fiver or upwork then this is best for me.

Personally, what's business to me is anything that puts money in my pocket and keep my account balance adding up more zeros at my balance. It doesn't really matter what kind of business it as along as I offer some products and services in return for money. I work both offline and online currently and I'm not going to stop either anytime soon.

BUSINESS is what you create and invest on yourself. You need to have a focus on what to produce , how to produce, whom to produce for, when to produce.

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
What’s your small business brand? Every business should have a clear definition of its brand identity. To put it simply, a brand is what your customer thinks of when she hears your company or product name. The brand is typically the visual image of your business (your logo) and how your product is expressed.
Companies that often come to mind when you’re thinking about successful branding include Coca Cola, Starbucks, Ford, and Nike. Each of these have strong visual colors and logos, and their products are easily identifiable to the consumer. Looking at these examples, you can start to think about how you want people to perceive your business.

I have grocery store now and I am very happy with this business, I do not want to start a new business because the setting in my business is very good and this setup of this is proving the best for me, so start is difficult.

I believe if your profession becomes your passion then you can achieve highest goals in the world.
I will always prefer business of my own interest rather than a job offered by government, because I'll develop my business with hard work and consistency, according to my own Desires and wishes.

To me, business is anything I devotes my time on. It is something that I engage on, probably to earn a living and for survival but not limited to that. There are some things I could do just for the fun of it and not for money, and yes ofcouse, it is equally my business.

Business is life , because it's something that contributes to the advancement of your cause and that of humanity aside making profit from it, it makes one an asset to one's community.

In my opinion, a business is one in which you can make maximum profit and you can make maximum money. The most important thing is that you can show yourself well if you are in this business. Do a good job and you know very well that if you do a little research, you can get the most out of it.

BUSINESS is what you create and invest on yourself. You need to have a focus on what to produce , how to produce, whom to produce for, when to produce.
You may not necessarily be the one to provide or produce the products you are dealing on. Take for example, I'm currently into buying and selling of Japanese spare parts. I buy in wholesale prices from importers as I can't be able to import yet because of the cost involved. So, I resell to retail and car owners who also come to buy.

Business is something you can offer to the public which they will give something in return. It may be goods or services in exchange for a monetary value. This has been the practice in early civilization where they trade goods with goods.

My own understanding of business is that, it is an idea that brings a solution to people's problem and in return it will generate income and profit for the stakeholders involve, client are satisfied and the owner of the business is happy because of the return

To me business is for making money and I will always like to do business that will generate huge profit for me. Doing business is always good especially when it generates profit. I like doing business and business is money I see business as side hustling which will be bringing profit .

Business is something you can offer to the public which they will give something in return. It may be goods or services in exchange for a monetary value. This has been the practice in early civilization where they trade goods with goods.
If you are not offerings something in return for money, you are not doing business or can't be called a business man. There must be something in exchange and both parties will have a mutual understanding and agreement for the exchange to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds