Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

Business generally refers to organizations that seek profits by providing goods or services in exchange for payment. However, businesses don't need to turn a profit to be considered a business. The pursuit of profit, in and of itself, makes an organization a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
For me business is a source of income in which I am my boss. The source of income which gives me full mental satisfaction and enough to fullfil all my needs. Otherwise the business is not business for me.

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business means different thing to different people. It might mean way to financial freedom to some or being their own boss.
For me business means responsibility, how do I mean? It is responsibility to put food on peoples table, it is responsibility to pay workers, it is responsibility to be free. Business is learning the the real root of responsibility and leadership.

Business is a great source of income for us.A business can meet the full needs of a home. If the business is not done by man, all sources of income will be shut down. There is more money in business than in a job. A person earns a certain amount of money in a job while he can earn more money in business.

Business is a kind of work from where we get the chance to earn and fulfill our requirements.
With the passage of time we should make our self busy in the business work so that we will groom and will become the habitual for earning.
Business is the second way of making money through working so there are so many meanings according to everyone's opinion.

Business to me is not only about buying, selling and obtaining profits. It is about making your customers happy and meeting their demands. It is about delivering quality products to the masses and making yourself happy in the process. Business is all about sacrifices.

Business to me is any product or service you render that generates money and income in exchange for it. The simple fact that I'm typing this piece is an evidence of business because I'm rendering my services to the platform for an exchange.

Business can be defined in many terms but the most suitable is,
A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause. The main purpose of business is to earn profit.

Business is anything I do that income for me. It is the values I create which are beneficial to others and I get paid for it. It could be products or services rendered either offline online. Even paid employment is business.

Business to me is when transaction happens between two people that is the buyer and the seller. Business cannot be done by a single person. And the main purpose of business is to make profit. So, now I really wish to start my own personal business very soon and also become an entrepreneur.

A business should be something that you love doing such that you enjoy each task you do. You know, doing what you love increases your chances of doing it successfully. Business will be suitable if it is done according to a hobby, for example, people who like plants will be happy to open a bonsai tree business, of course I really like my business now, my plan is to open a crypto exchange site.

Business to my own level of understanding is a small or big private company or organisation own by one or two people and are controlled by a single individual or two ,a good business consist of a manager and workers with several department like the financial department , advertising department and so on,

Business is just like providing services you love and have skills in for a profit most at times. Every business is always a risky adventure we undertake with the view of making profit from it one day.

My dream business is the business of clothes because I have a lot of interest in the business of clothes, this is my favorite because there is a lot of demand for clothes in our area and people have a lot of interest here, it requires great planning to start this buisness.

To me anything business is a means of livelihood or an avenue of making money for one's self to solve or to arrange or to feed. Most people do businesses with the aim of having money to feed, cloth, and shelter themselves and their younger ones. And you can also say business is anything you do in exchange for money.

Business is where you invest your money, effort and time. You give your patience to it.

To me, business is a way of making ends meet. I do my best to make sure I make enough profits. Not like I'm not passionate about it, but profit making is the major driving force. Without it, I would definitely quit the business.

Its purpose is to sell products for the economic development of a society or a citizen. It also helps people who need money for daily expenses. Entrepreneurship is a way for a family and a worker to earn money. A business can also help increase employment for unemployed workers.

Business is an investment in my own perspective. It is being said that you need two things to make more money for yourself. You need other people money and other people's time. Business gives you the two. You make use of other people time when they are working in your business and other people's money when you borrow money to fund business.

Business they say comprises of selling things which is the activity of producing or selling goods or services in order to make money .the company which is also an organization that produce or sells things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds