Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

I see business as another source of income, my business was established for the purpose of having another means of earning money so that you will have something to fall back to incase anything happens to your job.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning what business is. Well, business is something or a service you render to make a living or earn money. An individual might not necessarily like the job to his or satisfaction but since it is bringing food to the table, it is worth doing. There are different ways one can go into business, it might be buying and selling of goods, manufacturing, trading of cryptocurrencies etc

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business is what you engage in which could inturn bring pecuniary gain or satisfaction. However many people believe business to be what will fetch you money which is not necessarily so. You could do business for different reasons

A business refers to a set of organised activities for production and exchange of goods and services to earn a profit. There are four main types, the sole proprietorship, partnership, cooperation and limited liability company

Business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. ... The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit.

Business is defined differently by different people with regards to what they are into.
To me, business is any thing you do that fetches you money. It is that thing you have dedicated your time, energy and money into doing in order to gain profit.
Business is what you love doing either when motivated or not

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

Those persons make business . Business is everything for him.
Becuse if business successful we get lot of money from.business so it become our life without it we nothing.

A business is an organization or enterprises entity engage in commercial or industrial and professional activity .the term business is also refer to the effort and activities of individual to produce sell and good and services in order make profit.

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities.The term business also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit

Start Early in Your Planning: You'll want to develop your brand at least seven months before you start your business. ...
Know Your Target Audience: ...
Think of Branding as Core Values: ...
What is Your Visual Brand: ...
Don't Be Afraid to Get Expert Advice

Business is planning, setting up, and working on ideas to improve the quality of the lives of people around you either by selling to them what they want or need, buying from them to help them earn, or provision of se rvices in a particular way or for a reason in other to get profit. Business should simply be to use your own knowledge, experience , and resources to get additional knowledge, experience, and more money than you have used. Although no one really cares about the person now but just profit

Business to me is a way of solving various problems in the society, like for instance, employment, scarcity of a product or service as relate to its demand volume and also supporting the government financially with my tax.
Business to me is a way of seeing myself as one that is useful to nation building.

So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?
Business is a job that you must handle, business are not like the other job that are stock in same routine and if there's a case of overtime you cant avoid it you must do overtime, while in business you have plenty time to your self and family while your is running so good.

I think Business is broad Topic on it's own and I am sure it has diverse definitions by Scholars.
To my point of view, a Business is a Commercial, Industrial or Professional activity a person is involved in. It is also a person's Occupation, Work or Trade.

For me the business is an organization which provides goods or services and provides these two things to other business or individual consumers. The sum of these buyers is called a market. In order to have a market, buyers must have the money, desire, and authorization to buy these products/services.

Business is an occupation or trade and the purchase and sale of products or services to make a profit. An example of business is farming. An example of business is a house sale. Therefore business is very much similar to trading or barter.

I want to became a good homebase things business woman it's a very good business it's my dream to do a business like that because it is popular in all countries equally

In my opinion, you don't actually have much of a choice. As long as you are into a business that brings in money for you, you just have to develop a likeness for it. You might think about leaving it for the one you supposedly like, but what if it doesn't bloom like the previous one?

Start Early in Your Planning: You'll want to develop your brand at least seven months before you start your business. ...
Know Your Target Audience: ...
Think of Branding as Core Values: ...
What is Your Visual Brand: ...
Don't Be Afraid to Get Expert Advice: ...
Be Consistent Across All Platforms

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds