Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Better For Content Marketing - Blogging or Vlogging?

The both of them are very effective but it depends on the kind of quality content you are creating. Vlogging also be very good because people will trust you more.

Advertisement Placeholder
v logging vs blogging I think all of them are ideal ways to
make income ,but it also depends on the one you like and
enjoy using it the must,and also to me both of them are legit
and conviniet to use ,both of them are easy to use in terms of business marketing

When it comes to content it's all about writing, so when you are looking for the best platform to take your content marketing to another level I believe that it's going to be blogging because it focuses on writing.
Blogging is the best place for content marketing. It will help us convert our writing creativity into making money option in the future.

Both are instrumental for business marketing if used effectively although blogging has a better effect here when compared to vlogging.

The both of them are very good but I suggest you use vlogging,it also depends on the audience you are targeting but vlogging will be the best In all aspects

The both of them are very good but I suggest you use vlogging,it also depends on the audience you are targeting but vlogging will be the best In all aspects
Over the years, blogging have always been something that is very common for a lot of people but recently with all the social Media platform taken to using videos to articulate their points, vlogging has been taking a very huge trend.

Over the years, blogging have always been something that is very common for a lot of people but recently with all the social Media platform taken to using videos to articulate their points, vlogging has been taking a very huge trend.
That's true but for me I don't know much about vlogging, I only know of blogging were you can earn by creating informative and quantity contents.

I'll say you utilize the two. Get a blog where you constantly give written content (up to date and we'll researched ones at that). Since there are video platforms like YouTube, you can then use such.
Another platform you can use is podcasts.

Blogging is better for content marketing. It is easy to rank on Google search engine if you get here search engine optimisation very well. Google makes it pretty much easier to rank on the first page of Google and receive free organic traffic if you're write about underserved topics.

People respond to audio visual medium more than text. They did not say a picture worth thousands of words for nothing, a video might worth 10 thousands words.

That's true but for me I don't know much about vlogging, I only know of blogging were you can earn by creating informative and quantity contents.
As long as the content or something that is written blogging it's always going to be the best one to use to market or advertise the content but when it's a video then vlogging is going to be the best.

I am going to choose blogging because it is easy to secure guest host with blogging even if you don't have authority in your niche. Securing against post with vlogging can be a bit difficult if you are just starting out in your niche.

As long as the content or something that is written blogging it's always going to be the best one to use to market or advertise the content but when it's a video then vlogging is going to be the best.
True. But Seriously i don't know what's vlogging all about,can you please shed more light on it. I want to know what's vlogging. I will await your response.

People respond to audio visual medium more than text. They did not say a picture worth thousands of words for nothing, a video might worth 10 thousands words.
That's true, if I search online and if the displayed result is a link to video, I will choose to watch the video instead of read the article. People prefer watching to reading.

At the point when you first join the online labor force and need to bring in cash with a site, affiliate marketing, contributing to a blog, or in any event, vlogging, it very well may be a troublesome decision. Each experience you attempt has some significant expectations to absorb information, good and bad times, and numerous mistake. Accordingly, before you choose what you need to accomplish for your substance Marketing endeavors it is ideal to investigate the various prospects. What is the distinction between the two, which is ideal to pick, and how they vary?
One thing about content marketing is that you have to choose carefully the type of content that you think would be more appealing and acceptable to your target audience,and this you will come to know from ststictics from you previous ads.

I am going to choose blogging because it is easy to secure guest host with blogging even if you don't have authority in your niche. Securing against post with vlogging can be a bit difficult if you are just starting out in your niche.
I also prefer blogging over vlogging the reason is because I don't have idea on vlogging but I believe they are all legit ways to earn money online.

The method you use for content marketing depends on your target audience. If your audience prefer to watch videos instead of reading, vlogging can be a better option compared to blogging.

Vlogging is most preferred because it gives the potential client a proper glimpse of what the product you are marketing looks like. This helps to clear all doubts. Blogging is also important because not all people like watching videos, some love reading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds