Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Better For Content Marketing - Blogging or Vlogging?

They aren't really the same type of niche, vlogging is logging your life's actions in video forms , and there isn't really much to it except for story telling, you can really get creative with it but i doubt you'd do that unless you really care about sharing stories with others, Blogs on the other hand have quite the variety of content , educational , story based and many things.

Advertisement Placeholder
I see both as same
Both blogs, as well as a vlog, revolve around content, the major difference is, in the blog the topic is discussed through written content, whereas in the vlog the content is explained through video. ... But before jumping on blogging vs. YouTube income, first, learn the basic difference between a blog and vlog

Vlogging is better because most people won't bother reading a long article but they can watch a long video as long as they find it very interesting. With vlogging you can appeal to a bigger audience and get better engagements.

During the past few years, I notice that people are into vlogs. Personally, I find it easier to understand something when it's a video. And sometimes it bores me when I'm reading lengthy blogs. There's just so many words to read and a lot more to take in.

Vlogging is actually cool but I don't think it has gotten the kind of acceptance that blogging has. Also one has to take note of the fact that watching videos requires more data usage and so some audience might not exactly like the idea.

Well it depends on the message you want to covey, if you want to build a real connection with your audience, a vlog might be better suit as they can see and hear another human being. Even if you already have a strong connection with your blog audience, vlogging will improve it

vlogging is the new blogging. Research shows that businesses are, on average, creating 18 vlogs a month.vlogs. Sounds like a type of stocky space alien, serves as one of the most powerful tools for engaging your target market and generating leads.mesmerizing vlogs may excel at motivating engagement – consumers are 39 percent more likely to share video content and 56 percent more prone to ‘like’ it – they are not as effective with goal-oriented web searchers. , vlogs aren’t space aliens and they aren’t going to take over the world, at least not this year

At the point when you first join the online labor force and need to bring in cash with a site, affiliate marketing, contributing to a blog, or in any event, vlogging, it very well may be a troublesome decision. Each experience you attempt has some significant expectations to absorb information, good and bad times, and numerous mistake. Accordingly, before you choose what you need to accomplish for your substance Marketing endeavors it is ideal to investigate the various prospects. What is the distinction between the two, which is ideal to pick, and how they vary?
I think vloging is more efficient and effective for the best advertisement than blogging, as not every know how to read, a lot of people are still uneducated, so by watching videos they can better understand your products.

This is a good discussion because I admit that I am for blogging since the text can easily be distinguished by the search engine. But I am not sure how the search engines work now with the popularity of the vlogging. I guess the number of views of a video is also a big consideration when evaluating the SEO of the website. For now, I am still looking for a definite answer on this question. Thanks for posting this to remind me of my quest.

Both are good but when it comes to contents, nothing does it better than blogging. Even with a good vlog,you'll still need a bit of content at some time. Blogging is a complete method because it involves everything which includes posts,images and videos to pass your message. Most affiliates work with blogging than vlogging.

It has to be a mix of two.

Videos need more resources to be produced (time or money ) , but, are not as effective as a blog for SEO. But, a well made video which covers the same amount content in presentable format and lesser time will get more quality engagement than a blog. It will also depend on your goals for marketing.
[automerge]1609757574[/automerge]
It has to be a mix of two.

Videos need more resources to be produced (time or money ) , but, are not as effective as a blog for SEO. But, a well made video which covers the same amount content in presentable format and lesser time will get more quality engagement than a blog. It will also depend on your goals for marketing.

It depends on what you are promoting. If you are promoting products or servive short videos of 1-3 minutes can be good. If you are promoting an eleborate tutorial, your video can be 5-10 minutes. Eleborate tutorials can be better promoted through blogs, as it makes easy to go back to any section and reread.

Blogging is the best way to do content marketing because you can reach a vast audience more quickly than vlogging because people find it easier to read rather than expend their data on video.

Blogs need frequent updates. Good examplesof this include a food blog sharing meal recipes or a company writing about their industry news. Blogs also promote reader engagement. Readers have a chance to comment and voice their different concerns and thoughts to the community.

I will prefer Vlogging for content marketing because the content get to be seen by prospective customers who be so convince about the originality and workability of it to their own taste and demands
[automerge]1610811743[/automerge]
I will prefer Vlogging for content marketing because the content get to be seen by prospective customers who be so convince about the originality and workability of it to their own taste and demands

I think that blogging is way better for content marketting. Many people don't like wasting their data bundles for videos unless they are getting some entertainment out of it. You find that many people read blogs when they are searching for some product online. Many google and read the blogs but don't watch the vlogs.

The blog has long been one of the preferred tactics for content marketing strategies. Using a blog, you can easily publish a variety of different content, from written articles to infographics and more. However, blogging isn’t the only content marketing tactic that works. More and more businesses are beginning to vlog as well. The concept of a vlog is simple — it’s a blog in video form.
so i think vlog is the best.

Both are better depending on your target. The vlogging will be better if the audience are dead and dumb. But if you are considering a large audience, blogging is better because most people don't like wasting their Wi-Fi or data streaming videos.

Between blogging and vlogging, I think that blogging is quite better in content advertisement than blogging because vlogging is a new feature that most people are not active on unlike blogging that is more popular.

Both approach are very good when it come to content marketing. But vlogging seem to have an edge as people will enjoy watching to have a feel of what it feels like when interacting with the product

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds