Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

You knows a lot about how someone can make money on YouTube as a YouTuber , you can make money either you monetize your youtube channel or by just promoting affiliate product which makes it far more better than blogging
Definitely, YouTube is one of the best places a lot of people and making good amount of money from. Even if your YouTube channel is not monetized, you can still make money from it by promoting affiliate products or your own course. There are people promoting different courses on their YouTube channel and they're making good money from i

Advertisement Placeholder
You knows a lot about how someone can make money on YouTube as a YouTuber , you can make money either you monetize your youtube channel or by just promoting affiliate product which makes it far more better than blogging
There are many ways in which you can make money with your YouTube channel. You just have to identify a very good niche and you're probably good to go. Promoting affiliate product is one of the best way you can make money as a YouTuber.

As for me i can go for blogging simply because I have some basic writing skills and I hope I can make it there when I do some additional writing courses so as to perfect my art of writing.
On the other hand I am not into much video editing and doing vlogging seems a challenge to me

Currently people or lemme say online earners prefer making money through vlogging than blogging , because people prefer what they can see and gain from rather than reading .

Both is instrumental for building passive income online. But i prefer blogging at the moment. Because i won't be spending much to get started but in vlogging you need spend for tools, equipments to make your vlogging contents look authentic. One need a mega phone, editing tools, good desktop or PC computer, with high mega pixel camera etc, to start vlogging.

I think that Vlogging could be really profitable if you visit places that are quite popular and show a different side of those places to the world. This is something that successful Vloggers do.

I think that Vlogging could be really profitable if you visit places that are quite popular and show a different side of those places to the world. This is something that successful Vloggers do.
Nice idea, sometimes the cost of traveling to these places may be expensive. It all depends on your location but most vloggers has a unique idea on what to make videos on .

Both vlogging and blogging are very lucrative but before you venture into any of them you need to brainstorm on how to get a lot of traffic.

I guess that when it comes to making money, people must combine both Vlogging and Blogging in order to make money. Vlogging is a modern concept. Blogging has existed for almost more than a decade.

I guess that when it comes to making money, people must combine both Vlogging and Blogging in order to make money. Vlogging is a modern concept. Blogging has existed for almost more than a decade.
Combining the both of them will make you more money if you're hard-working enough but it is not a must. There are people who focuses on Blogging only and make a lot of money.

Nice idea, sometimes the cost of traveling to these places may be expensive. It all depends on your location but most vloggers has a unique idea on what to make videos on .
If you are into vlogging you must be ready to spend some money in order to travel to several places. There are several vloggers I follow who are actually very successful on YouTube.

A lot of the decision that you are going to make is going to depend personally on what you prefer. I personally like writing and I believe that it is much more marketable.

If you are into vlogging you must be ready to spend some money in order to travel to several places. There are several vloggers I follow who are actually very successful on YouTube.
Travel ? Like how because I don't understand. Most of the vloggers are concentrating in niche that do not need travel . It depends on what you are doing in your vlogging business.

Travel ? Like how because I don't understand. Most of the vloggers are concentrating in niche that do not need travel . It depends on what you are doing in your vlogging business.
I'm talking about travel vlogs. I know you can actually start a vlog without being in the travelling niche because there are so many niches on the internet you can concentrate on.

A lot of the decision that you are going to make is going to depend personally on what you prefer. I personally like writing and I believe that it is much more marketable.
writing is one of the best skills you can acquire on the internet because there are so many ways you can use it to make money. You can make money with it publishing books on Amazon Kindle and you can also use it to make money on your blog.

I'm talking about travel vlogs. I know you can actually start a vlog without being in the travelling niche because there are so many niches on the internet you can concentrate on.
Ok I understand . That could also be a profitable way of generating passive income on YouTube or any other platform but does location determines the revenue you are earning.

Last edited:
Ok I understand . That could also be a profitable way of generating passive income on YouTube or any other platform but does location determines the revenue you are eating.
I know some YouTubers who focuses on different locations in my own area of residence and they are actually getting a lot of views. Many of them have been monetized.

Both blogging and vlogging are very ideal in getting traffic and earning passive income. The choice of which one to do is based on the individual's skills and passion. For me, blogging is idea because I live writing and creating blog posts. While I am not really good at making videos.

I know some YouTubers who focuses on different locations in my own area of residence and they are actually getting a lot of views. Many of them have been monetized.
What I was trying to say is that if I have to start up a YouTube channel business today . Will the location I am staying determine the revenue I am earning and is there any location in which people are likely to earn higher ?

What I was trying to say is that if I have to start up a YouTube channel business today . Will the location I am staying determine the revenue I am earning and is there any location in which people are likely to earn higher ?
Not every time. if you are able to monetize your YouTube channel there are two ways you can make money. One of it is a number of views you get and the other one is CPM. If you get 1 million views you will make about $2000. The CPM will depend on your location.

I don't really know much about generating passive income with website. I believe if you have a YouTube channel the possibility of generating passive income Will Be higher with YouTube than website.

Not every time. if you are able to monetize your YouTube channel there are two ways you can make money. One of it is a number of views you get and the other one is CPM. If you get 1 million views you will make about $2000. The CPM will depend on your location.
Out of all the ones you mentioned you really think that people are able to make more money on CPM than based on the number of you ? Maybe in a location like United State of America or UK .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds