Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlogging vs. Blogging: Which is the ideal way to build passive income?

Out of all the ones you mentioned you really think that people are able to make more money on CPM than based on the number of you ? Maybe in a location like United State of America or UK .
I think people mostly make their money on YouTube from the number of views. Not everyone will like to watch an ad or click any link. So the amount of money you can make there is limited.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think people mostly make their money on YouTube from the number of views. Not everyone will like to watch an ad or click any link. So the amount of money you can make there is limited.
I think they will pay you even when people do not have to click on those adverts. If this is true then a lot of blogger won't make money . The same is applicable to website too

Blogging has been existing for a very long time as a way of making money online through posting of news and articles but with vlogging , you can make more money because it has to do with posting of video content .

Different people have particularly the kind of things that usually works for them and for me I am generally going to prefer that I should write blog articles and articles.

Both of them can be used to build a passive income no doubt , but I think youtube will be much more better. I will just advise that people should go for anyone out of this two that interest them.

Both of them can be used to build a passive income no doubt , but I think youtube will be much more better. I will just advise that people should go for anyone out of this two that interest them.
Both blogging and vlogging are good ways of making money through posting of news and videos online but nowadays , you can make better income through vlogging .

The choice of which one to do is based on the individual's skills and passion. For me, blogging is idea because I live writing and creating blog posts. While I am not really good at making videos.

Both blogging and vlogging are good ways of making money through posting of news and videos online but nowadays , you can make better income through vlogging .
Only if your niche is perfect. That is what really matters and I believe both ways can be used to make money as long as you have a perfect niche and high-quality content.

In terms of attracting traffic and generating passive income, both blogging and vlogging are excellent choices. Based on the person's abilities and interests, they can decide which to do. Because I enjoy writing and making blog posts, blogging is ideal for me. even though my video-making skills are lacking.
In terms of attracting traffic and generating passive income, both blogging and vlogging are excellent choices. Based on the person's abilities and interests, they can decide which to do. Because I enjoy writing and making blog posts, blogging is ideal for me. even though my video-making skills are lacking.

Vlogs can do the same job as blogs, but even better. Vlogs can be a great addition to your blog in the form of engaging content. Moreover, blogs can be a useful platform to promote your vlogs. A huge benefit of live vlogs is the ability to broadcast events in real time

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
Both of these methods are wondering now a days but if you are well aware to vlogging then you should start it without shy kind of nature and be blunt about everything. Try to attract the people by new content if you don't have any new ideas then you should start blogging with bestest writing skills to grab the people to your blog content.

It depends on the individual's skill. I f vlogging is more lucrative than blogging though because people are more interested in watching videos than reading articles.

I think blogging deals with writing news content and articles online while vlogging deals with the video aspect , a good example of vlogging is creating a YouTube channel and people prefer vlogging more .

There is none that is profitable , all of them can still be used to make money it all depends on the one you have the natural passions to do. Blogging seems to be the most popular.

As technology advances, vlogging is growing in popularity, and if the internet is around forever, I fear that conventional blogging may go extinct. The idea of a global internet shutdown was mentioned in my cell phone's news feed the other day.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?
I think both are profitable because they are one the best ways to make passive income using your ideas and both need digital skills like seo or content writing.

I am personally going to choose blogging because it is something that any person can do. Creating videos is actually a lot of thing and it takes a lot of efforts to ensure promote it.

I will prefer vlogging because with vlogging , its easier to write and post a video which will bring more viewers than blogging , and with vlogging after the viewer watching the videos , they can also make comment on the video

All I can say is that it will depend on your own personal interest . From all indication both of them has the possibility of generating you a passive income provide you do it in the right manner.

The best technique to generate passive income through blogging and vlogging may vary depending on a person's target market, talents, hobbies, and resources. Both blogging and vlogging have the potential to be successful passive revenue generation strategies. Vlogging, which entails making and sharing videos on websites like YouTube, might be more interesting and intimate for viewers and therefore have a better chance of going viral.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds