Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Better For Content Marketing - Blogging or Vlogging?

Both are great options. If you could do both, then that would probably be better overall. But, it depends on what you're good with. Can you do a vlog? A blog itself is fine, but if you're not comfortable behind a camera, a vlog probably isn't the right thing for you.

But, if you can handle both, I say do both for sure.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nowadays Vlogging is most popular and you can easily popular and make decent money then regular blogging as it is easy to retain your viewers and also you don't need to worry about SEO results as long as you do Youtube SEO.

How I wish you can combine this two aspect you're talking about all at once. Doing so will put you at a very better advantage than sticking to just one

WE PRODUCE STORYTELLING VIDEOS, ONLINE VIDEOS, TV COMMERCIALS, BEDRIJFSFILMS, CORPORATE VIDEOS, SPORTS VIDEOS, SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT, FASHION VIDEOS, PROMOTIEFILMS, AND DOCUMENTARIES. CONCEPTS AND SCRIPTS ARE ONTWIKKELT BY KAAPS. INTERPRET ONE'S BRIEFING INTO ONE'S VERHAAL. HET DICHTBIJ BRENGEN WE BRENGEN WE BRENGEN WE BRENGEN WE BRENGEN WE BREN

I just believe that both of them are very good and you can choose any of this one as far as you are talented about it you are going to make something out of it but I think you should choose the one that will not be a burden to you and you can work at ease.

This are very good content marketing chanels. People would live to watch video contents more but it takes a lot more of skill and time in order to produce them.

These days when you search for the best method to earn passive income, a lot of people will suggest vlogging and blogging. In order to vlog, you need skills with video making. If you want to blog, you need good writing skills. You need SEO and digital marketing for both. According to you which method is the ideal way to build passive income?

Depends on your skill. I never succeed as a vlogger, but I think I can doing fairly well as a blogger, I have a lot of blogs and websites.

Both is instrumental for building passive income online. But i prefer blogging at the moment. Because i won't be spending much to get started but in vlogging you need spend for tools, equipments to make your vlogging contents look authentic. One need a mega phone, editing tools, good desktop or PC computer, with high mega pixel camera etc, to start vlogging.

Depends on your skill. I never succeed as a vlogger, but I think I can doing fairly well as a blogger, I have a lot of blogs and websites.
The best thing about working as a vlogger is you do not have to build your website, you cna publish on youtube and make money, no need to domain and hosting.

That's true. However, vlogging requires a lot of technical skills such as video shooting, video editing, etc. You need to spend a good amount of money for equipment.

Both blogging and vlogging are very ideal in getting traffic and earning passive income. The choice of which one to do is based on the individual's skills and passion. For me, blogging is idea because I live writing and creating blog posts. While I am not really good at making videos.

I think both of these requires multiple skills, Let say you make a good video, how can you drive traffic to your video if you do not know SEO and digital marketing?

Vlogging can become a costly way to make money in the long run as you will have to constantly buy new equipment update your tools.

I think blogging would serve you better in this scenario because it can really help you get a lot of customers if you do your work well.

I think both are very important, depending on the kind and type of audience you are trying to attract, there are some that might find it hard to read, so the videos would be easier and vise versa.

Both blogs, as well as a vlog, revolve around content, the major difference is, in the blog the topic is discussed through written content, whereas in the vlog the content is explained through video.

Seriously, I'm definitely going to be very honest with you about my not knowing anything about vlog. It's only blogging that I know very well about and makes use of.

Any one is better provided our passion rest on any of them. It comes down to being passionate around blogging or vlogging. I choose blogging cos it cost lesser.

Some information do well with blogging while others do well with vlogging while some others do well with both. Tech reviews generally will do well with vlogging than with just an article cos you can demonstrate and show the specs in action. So it really depends on your niche.

At the point when you first join the online labor force and need to bring in cash with a site, affiliate marketing, contributing to a blog, or in any event, vlogging, it very well may be a troublesome decision. Each experience you attempt has some significant expectations to absorb information, good and bad times, and numerous mistake. Accordingly, before you choose what you need to accomplish for your substance Marketing endeavors it is ideal to investigate the various prospects. What is the distinction between the two, which is ideal to pick, and how they vary?
When it comes to content and marketing the two between blogging and vlogging are very good ways to do your content marketing.But from observation most persons just like and prefer to enjoy the video thing and this is an effective way to do your content marketing.But a good content write up with quality storyline and graphics can also do the magic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds