Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

Whether they start supporting it or not , it is none of my business , after all I do not need PayPal accounts for anything. I just wonder why they only choose to support certain countries and not support others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whether they start supporting it or not , it is none of my business , after all I do not need PayPal accounts for anything. I just wonder why they only choose to support certain countries and not support others.
I believe its rather too late and if they (PayPal ) started supporting all the countries , i won't use them because we have many alternatives to PayPal nowadays and since they decided to support some certain country , I don't see any reason why i should use them when i also many alternatives.

I believe its rather too late and if they (PayPal ) started supporting all the countries , i won't use them because we have many alternatives to PayPal nowadays and since they decided to support some certain country , I don't see any reason why i should use them when i also many alternatives.
That is what I am saying, personally I don't even like PayPal account and the fact that they only choose to support certain country and not all. There are so many alternative I will likely use too. Do you used payoneer ?

I wonder why doesn't work in all countries. I think it would be good if it was that way inorder to provide equal opportunities to people all over the world. I haven't used any other payment methods to compare which one is the best but I will try and check that out.

The main reason why i don't like PayPal is that they deny many third tier countries when we needed them most and now we have many alternative ways of transferring , sending and receiving money, so they are not worth it anymore.
That is what I am saying, personally I don't even like PayPal account and the fact that they only choose to support certain country and not all. There are so many alternative I will likely use too. Do you used payoneer ?

I am a bit out of the loop - which countries are not supported? I could have sworn they supported all countries or at the very least functioned in all of them for traveling purposes alone.

The main reason why i don't like PayPal is that they deny many third tier countries when we needed them most and now we have many alternative ways of transferring , sending and receiving money, so they are not worth it anymore.
That is just the thing , even me I do not just like it , why would they just choose to limit certain locations From accessing their platform. Is not nice . what is your alternative .

I really think that Paypal should be for the entire world, because it's not fair the countries which they are blocking, everyone should have the right to use this application/website because it is very useful and helpful. Everyone needs to be able to purchase stuff online and sell it, and to also work online. It's absolutely not acceptable that only somw countries will be able to use Paypal and the others won't be able to do so, it is a discrimination and that is not acceptable!. I don't like Paypal because of their high fees and policies, I've even heard that they freeze accounts with no reason so I am really disappointed in Paypal although I am using it and really need that. Applications and websites should also pay with other payments options so it will be fair enough for those countries which are blocked by Paypal I definitely agree with this one.

A lot of people will start using it definitely but it seems I will still prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency or to receive most of my earning in crypto. I do not like PayPal account to that extent. I like crypto currency.

This is something that I have always been wondering why they have not been doing like that because it is definitely going to open up various opportunities for them as the biggest financial service provider.

This is something that I have always been wondering why they have not been doing like that because it is definitely going to open up various opportunities for them as the biggest financial service provider.
That is definitely none of our business they can just choose to do whatever they like , after all we are withdrawing our earnings and we are not using PayPal. I don't even see the main function of PayPal others than for withdrawing of funds.

I have never used PayPal to make payment because the cost of PayPal is high when you come to transaction in my country paying through PayPal can finish all money, so that's why I haven't used it before.

There was a time when the only means of online payment is through PayPal but nowadays we have many alternatives to PayPal , so now it's already late if PayPal decided to support every country .

The current situation of many countries is so bad and I think that PayPal services will never be available in those countries. It is far much better to avail the services by asking someone else who lives in a country where PayPal is available.

The current situation of many countries is so bad and I think that PayPal services will never be available in those countries. It is far much better to avail the services by asking someone else who lives in a country where PayPal is available.
So what do you think is the reason why PayPal is not accepted in most countries ? Is it because of the current situation of those countries or what ? Me I don't really understand and this is what I have been trying to find out

So what do you think is the reason why PayPal is not accepted in most countries ? Is it because of the current situation of those countries or what ? Me I don't really understand and this is what I have been trying to find out

You can ask your friends or relatives to accept PayPal payments for you because this is what many people are doing. You may need to ask the resident and the citizen of the country living in those country to collect PayPal payments for you.

You can ask your friends or relatives to accept PayPal payments for you because this is what many people are doing. You may need to ask the resident and the citizen of the country living in those country to collect PayPal payments for you.
Well I don't deal with PayPal generally. I don't even have any platform that is paying with PayPal for now maybe only if I will need it in the future. All the platform I am posting on are paying with cryptocurrency.

PayPal is supported in many countries but the problem is that not all the features are allowed. In my country for example you can send out payment but you cannot receive payment with a PayPal account.

Exactly The same thing here in my country , you can open a local PayPal account , you can even send money to people all over the world but you can't get payment into your account .
PayPal is supported in many countries but the problem is that not all the features are allowed. In my country for example you can send out payment but you cannot receive payment with a PayPal account.

Exactly The same thing here in my country , you can open a local PayPal account , you can even send money to people all over the world but you can't get payment into your account .
I think that is one of the major disadvantages of using PayPal in this part of the world. Not withstanding, there are so many alternatives. But it is also possible to use a PayPal account if you can get someone who can open it in another country but that is very risky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds