Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

it's very tough to happen especially with scammers and hackers. Paypal doesn't want to take the risk, in the last few years some African people caused a lot of losses and inflicted damage on it so Paypal took the decision of banning multiple African countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
it's very tough to happen especially with scammers and hackers. Paypal doesn't want to take the risk, in the last few years some African people caused a lot of losses and inflicted damage on it so Paypal took the decision of banning multiple African countries.
It would be an great development if PayPal were to be operational in all the countries of the world. It will increase the volume of transactions and make the cost of doing business cheaper.

It would be an great development if PayPal were to be operational in all the countries of the world. It will increase the volume of transactions and make the cost of doing business cheaper.
yup of course but before doing that they should build a strong and solid system to avoid the damage that may happen from hackers, it isn't easy to be operational in all countries.

I don't think so PayPal is a massive company I bet pepale would be so happy because if they want to earn money online PayPal is a great way to recieve payments some of the websites only do PayPal but there would be much more scamers and issues because too many peaple using it

PayPal is a kind of payment processor that is loved by all the people. It is preferred by all the people and it has an established reputation in the world of online businesses. Many money making websites prefer to pay through PayPal only and I feel that this is wrong. Websites should also adopt other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies so that all the people can earn and withdraw money. But I am wondering what will happen if the PayPal company starts working in all the countries? What if all the people could receive payments through PayPal in all the countries? How beneficial would it be for people?
Yeah that's true, a lots of people out there who makes money online loved to be paid via PayPal, I think it will be a good idea if anyone can access PayPal without any restrictions.

Yeah that's true, a lots of people out there who makes money online loved to be paid via PayPal, I think it will be a good idea if anyone can access PayPal without any restrictions.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. In the end there will always be many countries where PayPal will not be supported at all. PayPal mostly supports developed countries.

Unfortunately, this is not possible. In the end there will always be many countries where PayPal will not be supported at all. PayPal mostly supports developed countries.
Ok, sometimes I wonder why all this restrictions, but if I may ask, do you know what causes all this restrictions on some countries not making use of PayPal account?

It will help easy sending of money from other to Africa easy and also make transactions easy will being in a difficult way or struggling to send money to people

Almost all websites bearing the target as they will grow and get more and more profit. There is no other thought about it as if more and more people work there the website will grow. Furthermore nobody can say as this country has all intelligent people and this country has number of people those who cheat then why paypal is active in some countries and not working in other countries. One more thing as why some website only shows only paypal option. By doing this they put their website on risk and loss.

PayPal is a kind of payment processor that is loved by all the people. It is preferred by all the people and it has an established reputation in the world of online businesses. Many money making websites prefer to pay through PayPal only and I feel that this is wrong. Websites should also adopt other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies so that all the people can earn and withdraw money. But I am wondering what will happen if the PayPal company starts working in all the countries? What if all the people could receive payments through PayPal in all the countries? How beneficial would it be for people?
Well, life will be quite simple and easy for us all. Imagine you want to buy an item from an online shop and they do not accept people all because it is not accepted in their country. You can't purchase right?. It's so stressful.

It will help easy sending of money from other to Africa easy and also make transactions easy will being in a difficult way or struggling to send money to people
That's true, but I think even if they allow PayPal to be available we are going to suffer, PayPal have a strict rules,if you are not careful you might be ban with your money inside.

PayPal is not working in all countries and this is one of major problems that people face especially with freelancing platforms, if it could be available in all over the world then it can solve many problems.

PayPal is not working in all countries and this is one of major problems that people face especially with freelancing platforms, if it could be available in all over the world then it can solve many problems.

PayPal is not supported in my country either. The fact of the matter is that even if PayPal supports many countries, I still think many people would avoid it as they ban accounts.

PayPal is not supported in my country either. The fact of the matter is that even if PayPal supports many countries, I still think many people would avoid it as they ban accounts.
To me , PayPal glory has diminished drastically because we now have other payment processors , back then , i tried my best having a PayPal account though its does not support my country .

To me , PayPal glory has diminished drastically because we now have other payment processors , back then , i tried my best having a PayPal account though its does not support my country .

PayPal is not the favourite payment processor for many people as it is clearly not available and many people get their accounts blocked for some unknown reasons.

There would be greater options for companies and organizations to use PayPal's services if it began to support all nations. Also, since customers wouldn't need to worry about whether their nation is supported or not, it would be simpler for them to make online purchases of goods and services.

That will be a good idea, but I don't think that will happen because there's no sign of them trying to support all the countries, It could have been a good idea.

That will be a good idea, but I don't think that will happen because there's no sign of them trying to support all the countries, It could have been a good idea.
Well they haven't really made any plan concerning that as I have also seen. The only thing is that their limitation in most countries like our country here does not affect me all that because I still receive payment and still send transaction across wherever I want to without making use of PayPal as a payment organisation.

Well they haven't really made any plan concerning that as I have also seen. The only thing is that their limitation in most countries like our country here does not affect me all that because I still receive payment and still send transaction across wherever I want to without making use of PayPal as a payment organisation.
Well that's true sir, but I think it will be much more better if we have PayPal account available in our country, but do you think it will be available in the nearest further? We can't really tell but for me I doubt it.

Well that's true sir, but I think it will be much more better if we have PayPal account available in our country, but do you think it will be available in the nearest further? We can't really tell but for me I doubt it.
There is absolutely nothing special about PayPal that other payment gateway do not offer.
You will not force them to accept locations they do not have in their plans to operate on and from all I am seeing there is no indication that they will start accepting those locations they have not operated on anytime soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds