Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

I have never used it before, most of the things I am doing online does not require PayPal mode of payment and if any website promise to pay with Paypal I may not likely engaged because of it restriction.
I can only use PayPal to make payment online I will never use it to receive my earnings. I can never trust people with my phone because they can limit any account at any point in time without giving you the reason. When this happens it might be difficult to retrieve your money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never used it before, most of the things I am doing online does not require PayPal mode of payment and if any website promise to pay with Paypal I may not likely engaged because of it restriction.
I only make use of PayPal whenever I want to make payment for a service or a product I want to buy. I like to use PayPal because it comes with a buyer protection you can easily recall for a refund with the use of PayPal account.

I only make use of PayPal whenever I want to make payment for a service or a product I want to buy. I like to use PayPal because it comes with a buyer protection you can easily recall for a refund with the use of PayPal account.
Wow I have never used it before , but the problem is that how are you able fund this your PayPal account you are using for the transaction ? Do you always buy it from people who have it for sale and how do you go about it ?

Wow I have never used it before , but the problem is that how are you able fund this your PayPal account you are using for the transaction ? Do you always buy it from people who have it for sale and how do you go about it ?
I attached the ATM are card issued by the local bank I am using to the Paypal account. The money is charged directly from my local account anytime I want to use PayPal accounts to make payment online. I don't want to expose my ATM card details online because of the hackers, PayPal accounts provide the protection.

Well the earlier they make such a decision the better because the African market not only is it untapped but we have the population too but their concerns would still remain fraud

I attached the ATM are card issued by the local bank I am using to the Paypal account. The money is charged directly from my local account anytime I want to use PayPal accounts to make payment online. I don't want to expose my ATM card details online because of the hackers, PayPal accounts provide the protection.
If you're using a trusted exchanges to buy any of your products such as jumia or any other platform then I don't see the risk of you losing your money or exposing ok private details to these platform.

Well I think it will actually be very good because PayPal is a trustworthy payment process and it is very reliable and efficient and it had never failed anyone before
Seriously good is going to be to the benefit of a lot of businesses that need the services of people being operational in the country because it gives them another good means to carry out their business transaction.

Paypal is a very popular payment processor, but it is rather unfortunate that it does not accept all countries. And this has really limited the earning of some people. Personally, I have come across some legit platforms that I would have earned from but PayPal payment option has been the hindrance. So it would make a whole lot of sense if they accept all countries so that some people can start earning as much as they supposed to. That is just my opinion though.

PayPal isn't supported in my country due to the ban that was placed on it. I wonder how some people in my country still have a verified PayPal account. I have tried to get my account verified but it wasn't going through.

PayPal is a kind of payment processor that is loved by all the people. It is preferred by all the people and it has an established reputation in the world of online businesses. Many money making websites prefer to pay through PayPal only and I feel that this is wrong. Websites should also adopt other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies so that all the people can earn and withdraw money. But I am wondering what will happen if the PayPal company starts working in all the countries? What if all the people could receive payments through PayPal in all the countries? How beneficial would it be for people?
That would be a very good gesture from the platform,because most online platform for payment exchange usually make use of paypal for exchange and money trasaction,and it is not all countries that this platform is avialable.

It will be a nice development to all countries that were newly added, because many online businesses pay through PayPal and the reason is obvious that verify their account holders before you can transact businesses within their system.

Though payment supporting all country wil be a good news and development because i have an account with them ,but now its already late because we have many payment processor now.

Well, I think such kind of policy will be good for people a d also easy for withdrawal but I dont think it can ever be open to the global society and a supportive to all countries of the world because not all people know much about that.

I never had the beleive that PayPal will start supporting every country and even if they do , its already too late because we have many others payment processors around now.

Even with this it is not everyone that will make used of PayPal account. A lot of people would prefer to make used of any payments gateway that is comfortable to them. Not necessarily a PayPal.

Well, it would certainly be a good thing as those unsupported countries can now has a good access to international transaction and also be able to perform some trades which wouldn't be originally possible.

For me , i thinking rather too late to support and start using PayPal even when they start supporting all the country because there are many alternative to PayPal throughout the world now.

If PayPal started supporting all the countries, it will be really nice and interesting but the only problem is that there will be many and plenty of scammers that will use that PayPal wallet.

If PayPal started supporting all the countries, it will be really nice and interesting but the only problem is that there will be many and plenty of scammers that will use that PayPal wallet.
As PayPal is only refunding in case of tangible items, subscriptions or online services or anything not tangible like domain names aren't refunded.

I actually believe that PayPal is still gonna support all countries to access them. They won't want to be limited to specific countries. Having PayPal accepted in all countries would be a great step and they would be ahead of most of the payment platform. It will make payment more effective.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds