Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

There is absolutely nothing special about PayPal that other payment gateway do not offer.
You will not force them to accept locations they do not have in their plans to operate on and from all I am seeing there is no indication that they will start accepting those locations they have not operated on anytime soon.
That will be a good idea, I don't know how people use there PayPal account in Nigeria despite the restrictions, it seems like they are people that have a working PayPal account or something.

Advertisement Placeholder
That will be a good idea, I don't know how people use there PayPal account in Nigeria despite the restrictions, it seems like they are people that have a working PayPal account or something.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, you can open a PayPal account but you will not be able to receive money at all. You can send money for sure. In many other places, PayPal is not available at all.

As far as Nigeria is concerned, you can open a PayPal account but you will not be able to receive money at all. You can send money for sure. In many other places, PayPal is not available at all.
That's true sir, I don't know how some people do it but it seems like there are some that are sending and receiving money, I don't really how they do that.

It would I indeed be very beneficial to people if PayPal became a worldwide payment processor. But since they have refused to do that, online earning sites should adopt other payment processors in order to give people a variety to choose from.

It would I indeed be very beneficial to people if PayPal became a worldwide payment processor. But since they have refused to do that, online earning sites should adopt other payment processors in order to give people a variety to choose from.
Yeah, I was thinking the same, If PayPal start supporting all the countries like mine it will be a good idea, but still people are still making good use of PayPal accounts.

PayPal is a kind of payment processor that is loved by all the people. It is preferred by all the people and it has an established reputation in the world of online businesses. Many money making websites prefer to pay through PayPal only and I feel that this is wrong. Websites should also adopt other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies so that all the people can earn and withdraw money. But I am wondering what will happen if the PayPal company starts working in all the countries? What if all the people could receive payments through PayPal in all the countries? How beneficial would it be for people?
Absolutely paypal is such a digital wallet through which you can do transaction all over the world.Because you can also do trading in cryptocurrencies and apart from this you can also take withdrew in other wallete or banks .In the world, a lot of transactions are done through this.

PayPal will never become avail;able in all the countries. I have myself been waiting for PayPal for many years and there is no hope that they will be available in here.

Absolutely paypal is such a digital wallet through which you can do transaction all over the world.Because you can also do trading in cryptocurrencies and apart from this you can also take withdrew in other wallete or banks .In the world, a lot of transactions are done through this.
Yes you are right, but PayPal account is not available in all of the countries, that's the part I don't really like about PayPal account, its not available in my country aswell.

Mostly a lot of people will use it for one business or the other. And also a lot of platform will consider accepting PayPal as their legal mode of payment even in location in which paypal was not generally accepted .
It will be also be easier for people to convert their PayPal funds to their bank account without going through difficult processes.
That will somehow be a welcome development but I don't know if this is happening anytime soon.

There are some experiences that are best avoided. As someone from a developing country where PayPal doesn't work, I wholeheartedly understand their decision to avoid transactions in such regions. The problems can be overwhelming.

Mostly a lot of people will use it for one business or the other. And also a lot of platform will consider accepting PayPal as their legal mode of payment even in location in which paypal was not generally accepted .
It will be also be easier for people to convert their PayPal funds to their bank account without going through difficult processes.
That will somehow be a welcome development but I don't know if this is happening anytime soon.
It will be a welcome development for sure. So many people are missing out on earning money through sites that offer PayPal as the only payment option. I hope it happens soon.

Yes you are right, but PayPal account is not available in all of the countries, that's the part I don't really like about PayPal account, its not available in my country aswell.
That is why I innately hate the platform , do you know the reason they are making restrictions to other countries?
It is not going to be good for them I suppose.

That is why I innately hate the platform , do you know the reason they are making restrictions to other countries?
It is not going to be good for them I suppose.
Yes it really sucks, but I think if you have a good skills set you are going to earn money on this like cryptocurrencies or forex trading, all you need is to have the skill set.

PayPal needs aggreement from the bank central of a country to start operating and most of bank countries prevents bank wire to an external country as for them they have issue for the currencies or foreign currencies and this is why it will not be the case for the most of countries to accept foreign currency being outside the country.

Then it is without doubt going to be the biggest payment solution in the world. I sometimes used to wonder why it is not even available in all countries because they usually used to put a limit.

People love PayPal as a payment option because it is renowned for it's security and anti-fraud features. If PayPal suddenly supports all countries, I believe there would be a marked increase of businesses that would come up online from the countries not hitherto supported. There would be an increase in freelancers from those countries.

People love PayPal as a payment option because it is renowned for it's security and anti-fraud features. If PayPal suddenly supports all countries, I believe there would be a marked increase of businesses that would come up online from the countries not hitherto supported. There would be an increase in freelancers from those countries.
There is a lot of brand of people that avoids being paid with paypal due to the massive fee so for payment of 1 euro cuts 0.40 euros means 40 % of earning and then prefer being paid alternativelly with another payment method of course or let payment grows up to 5 euro or 50 euros to bypass this huge fee for small payments instead.

It will be a welcome development for sure. So many people are missing out on earning money through sites that offer PayPal as the only payment option. I hope it happens soon.
I understand there are some platforms that offers PayPal as the only mode of payment. For now I have no idea of such platform . If you have an idea you can let me know. I may be interested to join.

Well, there are many people who would like to use PayPal for business because PayPal is a kind of payment system which is usually accepted by many other businesses as well at an international level.

Well, there are many people who would like to use PayPal for business because PayPal is a kind of payment system which is usually accepted by many other businesses as well at an international level.
Yes but there are other alternative that equally performs the same function as paypal. A situation that PayPal is not accepted in your location does not mean that you have to wait for it to be accepted.
Payoneer and payeer is almost like PayPal as I have come to understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds