Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

Yes it really sucks, but I think if you have a good skills set you are going to earn money on this like cryptocurrencies or forex trading, all you need is to have the skill set.
Is it easy to have the skill ? I would personally say that it is not a quick endeavor . Most of the profitable cryptocurrencies traders started out with loses.

Advertisement Placeholder
If PayPal starts supporting all the countries, then I think their business will start gaining more exposure and they will be making more revenues. I think they should at least start supporting countries that have low cases of money laundering.

It is going to be very difficult for PayPal to be supported all over the world because they have a common assessment that there are some countries where a lot of crime are been committed especially with cyber attacks and online fraud which is why they will not allow their services to take place in that country.

That will be a good idea, I don't know how people use there PayPal account in Nigeria despite the restrictions, it seems like they are people that have a working PayPal account or something.
PayPal as a mode of payment is not accepted in our location. I don't think there is anyone that have a functional PayPal account as you might think.

you can send and receive money if you have a PayPal account but you cannot withdraw it to your bank account and some other limitation too.

If PayPal should start supporting every countries, It would help promote the status of PayPal, And even increase their customer base.

I would be very happy if it happens l, because PayPal doesn't support the country I stay presently.

Is it easy to have the skill ? I would personally say that it is not a quick endeavor . Most of the profitable cryptocurrencies traders started out with loses.
Yeah you are right, if you don't have the skill set there's no way you can succeed, that's why if you want to be successful you need to have a good skill set, it will help a lot.

PayPal as a mode of payment is not accepted in our location. I don't think there is anyone that have a functional PayPal account as you might think.

you can send and receive money if you have a PayPal account but you cannot withdraw it to your bank account and some other limitation too.

A PayPal account that doesn't allow you to withdraw the money to your bank account is not something that anyone is going to be much interested in making use of because what is the essence of having a money that you cannot withdraw to your bank account? It's the challenge that most people face with using PayPal over here.

A PayPal account that doesn't allow you to withdraw the money to your bank account is not something that anyone is going to be much interested in making use of because what is the essence of having a money that you cannot withdraw to your bank account? It's the challenge that most people face with using PayPal over here.
Yes especially in location in which PayPal is not fully supported. That is why a lot of people that may be opportune to have a PayPal funds will rather sell it to vendors rather than leaving it in their wallet. .

Yes but there are other alternative that equally performs the same function as paypal. A situation that PayPal is not accepted in your location does not mean that you have to wait for it to be accepted.
Payoneer and payeer is almost like PayPal as I have come to understand.
Yes, the beautiful thing about such platforms is that they show no sagreggation to a specific countries and their mode of payment is very easy to navigate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds