Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The challenge we have in starting my own business is that I do not have enough money to start, I just believe that the little money I have I need to save it to start the business I want, in my location there is no constant power supply which is also the things that affect business

Advertisement Placeholder
With enough funds injected into the business of your choice, it will surely take the business higher and yielding the goals you desired. But lots of work is needed apart from money, money can't solve it all. We need to find ways to increase its sales, by choosing a nice location that favourable to such business. Have vision, diverse plans to run the business long time.

I am currently on my way to start my own business and am still learning the skill but i have started putting it in practice. I guess my greatest challenge is trying to get people visit my business. Creating awareness has not been easy but i believe i would overcome it.

I am currently on my way to start my own business and am still learning the skill but i have started putting it in practice. I guess my greatest challenge is trying to get people visit my business. Creating awareness has not been easy but i believe i would overcome it.
And your success will come by when you learn how to promote your business. If you can promote your business far, then know that, people will come patronizing it.

There are several factors that have been hindering me from starting my own business. Mandatory factor is one of the problems and of course I am trying to start it before the end of this year.

Its good to encourage businesses that lasted past during the first wave of covid19. That's one of the major factors that influence business progress.

Getting a loan to fund a business might be difficult. For an organization that wants to get a loan must made available to the institution the loan will be gotten from and this is a disadvantage to getting loan
[automerge]1623972621[/automerge]
My major challenge is starting my own business is getting or raising the capital needed to make the dream actualized. Generating capital is the major challenge so far

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Even though everyone loves to be flexible based on our idea of not working for anybody or company but we don't know the task to be your own boss, that where they miss it.

I have a dream business which I would like to have and have almost everything laid down on paper but the biggest problem have been the issue of funding it.

My major challenge of starting my own business is lack of the financial capacity to own and maintain a business even though I have the right idea and knowledge.

Its good to encourage businesses that lasted past during the first wave of covid19. That's one of the major factors that influence business progress.
On the contrary many businesses here closed shop when the lockdown was imposed. After the lockdown only a few of those that closed reopened. In the commercial center by our village gate about 20% of the shops remain closed for more than a year already. The pandemic had really affected our economy.

I have not started my dream business because of two reasons, one, I am a student and I do not have time, two I am a student and I do not have funds

On the contrary many businesses here closed shop when the lockdown was imposed. After the lockdown only a few of those that closed reopened. In the commercial center by our village gate about 20% of the shops remain closed for more than a year already. The pandemic had really affected our economy.
Hmm, its raining badly there through covid19. I really show sympathy to your country people and the most vulnerable. I believe things are improving now, especially in business offline??

I have a dream business which I would like to have and have almost everything laid down on paper but the biggest problem have been the issue of funding it.
Capital is the number one reason why a lot of people are finding it difficult to start their own business. I have good business ideas to starts many businesses but the issue of capital to fund it is the problem.

Capital is the number one reason why a lot of people are finding it difficult to start their own business. I have good business ideas to starts many businesses but the issue of capital to fund it is the problem.
Funds to start up a business is a problem for majority of the people that makes them still hanging away from starting up their own business. Even those who started, are finding it difficult too, to hold on with business cash flow.

My major challenge right now is the fear in failing in the business. I have the capital ready but i don't want to blow out the money incase the business didn't go as planned
Please you really need to overcome this your fear of failure in business especially now that you have the capital and I will delete tell you that you should not be afraid to fail in business because failure in business won't give you the much-needed experience to navigate around the business world.

Having the fear for failure, is a negative tendency that needs to be delisted in our mind in order to carry put our dream business and improve it to be a profitable one in the future.

When i planned starting my business years back, it wasn't easy cos capital was hard to come by. My parents assisted me so well in raising the capital for me that enabled me to get started without thinking too much about making a capital.

MY was the unstable market pricing, it kept changing so bad for a new starting small business the prices that were but used or set generally will damage the business on the long run and cost me a lot.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.
I think we have the same setbacks or challenges that is stopping us from starting up our business and mine is particularly the capital challenges which is eating me up deeply and is preventing me from starting up the several business ideas that I have in me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds