Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
I'm someone who loves Business and I've done quite some number of businesses but recently I discovered I have a big dream I want to bring into realisation but my major challenge presently is finance and hopefully it will become a story very soon I'll be able to achieve my aim.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lack of capital is one of the major challenge. Several lending institutions in our country rarely support starting business since most borrowers want unsecure loans. So secure loans are not easy to get due to the meed to provide big assets for security
This is one of the issues I am also having to start a business , but I'm trying to raise my money to start my dream business as I do not have the interest of getting a loan, i do not want to put myself in a serious unnecessary situation.

MY was the unstable market pricing, it kept changing so bad for a new starting small business the prices that were but used or set generally will damage the business on the long run and cost me a lot.
This is like reminding me of crypto coin with the price now as very volatile. When the market pricing is unstable then it is not a good sign when you are starting up because for all you know the stocks of products today can be priced very low tomorrow. The best is to wait for the price to be stable.

Yes, it's true to wait but to be Frank how long will someone wait because as you know the market can only give signs like it will change in the future but there is no certainty that it truly will.

I think we have the same setbacks or challenges that is stopping us from starting up our business and mine is particularly the capital challenges which is eating me up deeply and is preventing me from starting up the several business ideas that I have in me.
I do hope that we get the help and funds we need to establish those businesses. The economy is quite bad and many sources of income is the only thing that helps keep afloat.

I do hope that we get the help and funds we need to establish those businesses. The economy is quite bad and many sources of income is the only thing that helps keep afloat.
I really agree with your point. Raising capital to fund a business has always been the most difficult challenge many people experience which is caused by the poor economy.

U wish to establish a business but The major challenge that I'm facing now is capital. I don't have enough money to start my dream business, I'm being trying to accumulate a capital but not, abd I don't have property to get loan for bank. Though I have a artwork that I'm doing.
My major challenge of starting a business is capital I have been nurturing this idea for years now but the major challenge is the capital because it requires a lot of capital in starting up.

The major problem of starting up a new business is raising capital. The governments are very selective in the grant the issue to the people. If you don't belong to the ruling party it will be hard for you to access some fund.

The financial institution like bank and not helping the matter too. The interest rate and the bribe is almost equal to the capital you are seeking.

Also the government are not making policies that create enabling environment for setting up business.

The challenge I have in a business is the money that will be needed to start up the business, another most important factors that can hindered me from establishing a business is that I am afraid if the business will succeed or not.

My major challenge is the Idea for a business. I know very will that I will open a business, but am confused as to what niche or what type of business.

I'm simply operating my own business but capital caused me to stay long time before starting my business easier on. I needed to save which took me time.

Well, I do have two hindrances which includes that am still a student and so don't really have all the time to run an offline business and secondly is the high startup capital required

Some persons finds capital very much lacking via their business that's one of the major obstacle that made them slowing down from starting.

Some persons finds capital very much lacking via their business that's one of the major obstacle that made them slowing down from starting.
In my case, yes, it is the capital thst is always in shortage. Even when I thought I had saved enough for my start up but snags will arise and my capital would be lacking.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Financial,capital, location site ,lack of knowledge, communication skills,ideas of the business I want to go into . Those are the reasons I have not been able to set up my own business.

In my case, yes, it is the capital thst is always in shortage. Even when I thought I had saved enough for my start up but snags will arise and my capital would be lacking.
Chaii, if you're very disciplined when it comes to spending less for your wants and spend base on necessity, you'll be to spend lesser and save more to raise your business capital.

Personally I believe that it's going to be capital that is holding a lot of people back from starting their dream business because when you look at the very closely without the capital even when you have knowledge about the business you can really necessarily start it.
For me it is capital that I need to start at the type of business I am interested to do, without capital it will be impossible and I don't want to involve myself in getting a loan.

My major challenge in starting my dream Business still remains capital. This is the only thing that has been holding me back from starting the business I have been hoping to start all this while

If money or finance has been one of your major problem in starting your own business, you should start making some savings for that business from your personal funds you are able to raise for that project

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds