Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

• Feeling a sense of meaning and purpose in their work. ...
  • Working in a positive company culture. ...
  • Being recognised for their hard work. ...
  • Opportunities for learning and development in the workplace. ...
  • A clear path of career progression.

Advertisement Placeholder
The factor that motivate me most in business is the motive ,purpose and aim of profit maximisation.
Normally all business motive should be profit maximisation except if it is a government established a enterprises.

The passion I have for the business is the first factor that motivates me most, secondly, the mindset to become a successful entrepreneur in life and taking good care of my beloved ones, those are the factors that keeps me going in my business endeavors

the fact that i have to keep going and that is my only source of livelihood keeps me going and also the fact that i have to attain success which will grant more prestige to my brand is also part of it. also the fact that opportunities once lost is hard to regain motivate me a lot

Different kind of factors motivate every one according to what suits them,but as regards to me,if have enough capital to set up the buisnesses of my own dreams, motivation from family and friends,high sales of goods and good feedback from customers.

The fact that I believe better days are ahead is enough motivation for me. Also, to work hard and see your effort eventually payout no matter how little just gives you the courage to keep going. Sometimes we might feel demotivated, but if we are steadfast, there's nothing we can't achieve.

• Making a difference in the world.
  • Find personal meaning from building a business.
  • Satisfaction of doing something great.
  • Personal growth and accomplishment.
  • Seeing the real value of one's beliefs
I would like to says it's rendering services to the people. I'm this kind of guy that whenever I put a smile across the face of the people especially the less privileged, it makes me feel so good. So, whenever I get to help out with my business, I never look back.

Respondents recognised three main factors that motivate people to the commencement of one's own business activity: self-realisation and self-satisfaction, the possibility of higher earnings and independence in decision-making.

Respondents recognised three main factors that motivate people to the commencement of one's own business activity: self-realisation and self-satisfaction, the possibility of higher earnings and independence in decision-making.
Seriously, when it comes to earning money, it's the key factor for most people and I'm definitely among those people who look up to the money from which I can make from my business on daily basis because it's what keeps me going without giving up or losing interest in my hustling.

Finding motivation to continue a business even when the ups and downs manifest. To find this, you must be doing something you love so much. You must be motivated by past knowledge of business that dwindled and still survived. These can bring motivation.

There are a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.

They had an unshakable belief in their potential to succeed, and this prevented them from losing hope in the face of opposition and challenges. They saw themselves as winners even before others did. Yet this “winner’s mindset” is not an easy one to develop. Most people aren’t resilient enough to create this because of negative beliefs that they assimilated due to early childhood conditioning and other painful experiences.

Motivation is a driving force which affects the choice of alternatives in the behaviour of a person. It improves, stimulates and induces employees leading to goal-oriented behaviour. For example, promotion is a motivating factor as employees work to achieve preset targets for getting a promotion.
Wealth creation is what motivate me to become an entrepreneur

One of the big reasons I get motivated in my company is that I get to connect with many different people everyday.
And I have made many friendships through my business, friendships that have been very helpful after my diagnosis of cancer. These friends have helped my business grow, as well as my life.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
What motivate me most in my business ,is when am getting results in what am doing .
Progressing and seeing that people satisfaction is being delivered in the services am rendering.
And people need are been met. People will be happy.

I am someone that factors hardly motivate me in business.i get motivated the most seeing or learning from role models who are business oriented.the way they spend wisely and tend to seize almost any opportunity at all and utilize it in their business.

Yeah true tho , factors that motivates people to venture into a particular business is to make money, but if one has this mentality only of making money then the business won't last. One can't just go into any business career they don't know about, have passion for , before you must go into any business you must have the passion for it and have wisdom and knowledge about it.

In business, what motivates businessperson is that the goods needs to be moving forward i.e fast selling, making enough profit on the business, and making good reputation on the product you are selling or buying.

1. Money.​

You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. Stories about entrepreneurial geniuses like Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg make it seem possible for any enthusiastic citizen with a good idea to become an overnight billionaire. This isn’t exactly true, but any dedicated entrepreneur with a good idea and great timing can make a lot more money than they ever could in a traditional position. There’s nothing wrong with pursuing money, but if the allure of wealth is the only thing driving you, you risk becoming frustrated if you don’t turn a profit in the first few years.

2. Flexibility.​

Some entrepreneurs venture out on their own because they’re tired of the demands of traditional work. In a high-level position, the demands are exceptional -- working long hours, catering to the whims of your bosses and clients, and being stuck in the same old rut of responsibilities. Being your own boss in the world of entrepreneurship frees you from those restraints.

3. Control.​

The desire for control drives many entrepreneurs who aspire to attain a leadership position. When you’re the boss of your own organization, you’ll get to call all the shots, from who gets hired and at what salary to what new strategic directions your business heads down.

4. Teamwork.​

Some people love working with others. They like the atmosphere of team-based creative problem solving, the interactions between mutually respectful, intelligent people, and the thrill of succeeding together.

What motivate me most in my business ,is when am getting results in what am doing .
Progressing and seeing that people satisfaction is being delivered in the services am rendering.
And people need are been met. People will be happy.
That's a good feeling, that your customers satisfaction is your priority. It is good that you made your customers happy, without happiness of the customers you'll be losing out. Successful business is functioning up to standard when your satisfy are satisfied with your services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds