Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

My relatives are businessmen and doing business from years so I observe them and their business plus their income, they are getting Rich day by day. So these things motivated me to go for business. And now I'm also thinking for Business now, but i will go for it soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
The road to a successful entrepreneurship might seem exciting and full of adventure, but the truth is it is not easy to become your own boss. Starting a business is one thing but running it successfully is quite a different ball game altogether since every business has to go through its ups and downs. To that effect, a successful business depends a lot on how effectively you can handle stress and meet the challenges that are bound to come by.

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish in the business, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when there are challenges during the process.

Some motivational factors that exist when you Carry your business are depends upon your involvement in the business. If you have very serious in business, then internal and external rewards mean financial and your own profit would deeply matter. After that your progress day by day will motivate to run in business.

In my opinion, it has a very high importance.You may be very motivated when you start your business, but with time the motivation will fade, and that’s normal. Difficulties arise, mistakes happen, and you simply get exhausted.

All the inspiration they need is to be their own boss, build their own rules, and be unconnected to unreasonable demands. If money means adventure to you, then experience motivates you. You see money as a chance to have experiences you would not have had otherwise.

The one motivate me as an entrepreneur is when my business when helping other people by mean of giving them work and social responsibility as well. I'm proud of myself thati earn and give as well.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
For me the money factor is the most importance motivation that makes me engage in any business venture, after all, the aim of any business is to maximize profit.

Therefore I ask myself the question, how much can I make out of this business? I think for every business man this is a very important question.

Another factor I may consider before engaging in a business venture is robustness, that is to say if this business will allow me to diversify in to other kind of businesses. Also if the business will allow me to network and have contacts with very important in the society.

• 5 Motivational Factors For Entrepreneurs. All entrepreneurs have their own respective journeys to start their companies. ...
  • Passion. ...
  • Self-Reliance. ...
  • Feeling of accomplishment. ...
  • Personal Growth. ...
  • Sense of Control.

Factors like giving to the needy without having to feel like I'm going out of my comfort zone to do it. The less privilege on the streets are my concern and I need enough money to help them in any way I can.
Also, the need to get successful in order to live a blessed life where I don't have to struggle to get things anymore whether necessity or luxurious.
My mum is my greatest motivation. I can't imagine not being able to pay her back for all she's done for me

The factor that motivate me most in my business endeavor is to make money. If I am doing a business the main reason and motive of doing that business is to make money and another thing is challenges.

The factors that motivate me in business are quite numerous but I have just two that I considers the most important, one is the financial reward that I get from the business and another is the satisfaction I get from solving others problem for them.

It’s because, despite the hardships of the experience, there are nuggets of joy and satisfaction that can be derived from it and, at the end of the tunnel, if you’re committed enough, is a substantial reward. Those nuggets and rewards are different for everybody, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five main motivations that drive most entrepreneurs:

The major motivation I get is to be successful in my future and unemployment has deal with me to an extent I realized that business is the only sure way to earn a living and I key into animal farming

That has to be the daily award. You know the feelings that no matter what you're walking home with something? That's a motivational factor for me and as such, there are some problem I can take care of without waiting for the month to end.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
Positive and satisfactory feedbacks from my customers motivates me a lot and prow me to action to do more. Once you receive good feedbacks from your clients or customers it shows you are doing well in what you do.

You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. Stories about entrepreneurial geniuses like Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg make it seem possible for any enthusiastic citizen with a good idea to become an overnight billionaire. This isn’t exactly true, but any dedicated entrepreneur with a good idea and great timing can make a lot more money than they ever could in a traditional position.

Many factors can motivate me in my business but the most important one is when I see the customers turn over. If customers commend my service or product that it's good, I get encouraged and proud even to deliver more. Another thing is when I begin to some return in my investment, that means that I'm already seeing the fruits of my labor

This paper aims to recognise the factors that motivate potential entrepreneurs in the commencement of one’s own business activity and to determine factors that hamper potential entrepreneurs in starting up their own businesses. The study was conducted by surveying 255 people who planned to start their own business. The author’s questionnaire was administered to all participants. Respondents recognised three main factors that motivate people to the commencement of one’s own business activity: self-realisation and self-satisfaction.

One of the major factors that motivates me is I get to solve peoples problems. Though I don’t get to win all the time. However there is a satisfaction in knowing that you did your best. Starting a business that solves a need in an environment is easy for such person to get motivated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds