Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Reward and recognition

Reward and recognition come hand in hand. Recognition for good work has a limited shelf life; praise begins to lose its impact if not accompanied by reward. Exceptional work deserves reward and while recognition is sufficient in certain cases, employees begin to lose motivation if they are not rewarded for extra effort.
[automerge]1612644970[/automerge]
Reward and recognition

Reward and recognition come hand in hand. Recognition for good work has a limited shelf life; praise begins to lose its impact if not accompanied by reward. Exceptional work deserves reward and while recognition is sufficient in certain cases, employees begin to lose motivation if they are not rewarded for extra effort.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those nuggets and rewards are different for everybody, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five main motivations that drive most entrepreneurs:
  1. Money. ...
  2. Flexibility. ...
  3. Control. ...
  4. Teamwork. ...
  5. Legacy.

After a few business I have done, I can say that what motivates me more is positive customer feedback. I love it when I even services and the customer comes back to appreciate, to me that means I am doing what is right and doing my part in making a difference.

The fact that my services/products are actually helping someone, it is a good feeling when you can provide products and your customers are satisfied with it, also the profit at the end of the day, putting in so much effort and seeing your reward.

My motivation is money,goals and building my empire.times have really changed and we have to change with time,I am really motivated to make ends for my generation to never lack.this thoughts keeps me going.

One of the major thing that motivates me in business endeavours is competitors. I love competition in what ever i do even at school and once I don't see it I get relaxed which is wrong. But my greatest motivation is meeting up with people in same line

The driving force is the important factor,it motivates me towards working hard in whatever I do,well I like to make a difference,I don't follow what other people think,I follow what I think,I set goals for myself and determine within myself that I will reach them

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
Honestly, seeing people in the same line of my business that are successful motivates me deeply. They are a source of inspiration that I too can achieve what they have gotten or even more. In addition, I get motivated in business whenever I make big sales and see that my efforts are taking me to the height that I had always dreamt of.

Those nuggets and rewards are different for everybody, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five main motivations that drive most entrepreneurs:
Money. ...
Flexibility. ...
Control. ...
Teamwork. ...
Legacy.

The factor that motivate most in business is that I have some mentors that I look up to such as Aliko Dangote, Bill Gates and I also set a target for myself on business that I always like to accomplish m goals and I also want to have good reputation like that of my mentor, so whenever I remember all this I always put more effort and try not to relent.

Inspite of all challenges, I always remember why I started at the first place. Remembering my dreams and goals is always a motivation to me. I dare not give up on myself and I dare not give up on my goals. That's my major motivation in my endeavors.

I always remember that if I should quit this my business that I am doing, there are many people who will be happy to take up the same business, that feeling and thought alone makes me push and pull further irrespective of any negativity. I always forge ahead
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

That would be people's success stories. I kind of use where other people are has my motivation to get there to be able to do what other people are doing and to also be successful

The greatest motivator for me is becoming financially independent and able to control my financial destiny. The fastest way of becoming rich is through personal business. Having a job is also good but it should provides the funds for you to move to your business

the fact that I am still doing the business that I love to so is a motivation on its own... The fact that I don't have to wait for anyone before I make a decision is a motivation on its own which makes me forge ahead every time

In my opinion, it has a very high importance.You may be very motivated when you start your business, but with time the motivation will fade, and that’s normal. Difficulties arise, mistakes happen, and you simply get exhausted.
Motivation is very important in business, because if you lack motivation then the business will crumble no matter your business plans and strategies before starting up, no matter the money you put into the business.

As a fashion designer, I love to come up with different ideas using my materials and if I am to talk on what motivates me the most z I would say it is the smile I put people's face, people are always like waoh, I love this concept also the monetary reward is a part of it

To be candid, if people appreciate my service with inspiring words, I am always willing to do more, to give more, and go higher. Also, if I earn money regularly and constantly, I am always passionate. Money motivates me the most.

Entrepreneurs take major financial risks, work long hours and practically torture themselves trying to stay afloat and build a business from the ground up. If you think about it, it’s a downright harrowing ordeal. Why would anybody want to go through with it?

It’s because, despite the hardships of the experience, there are nuggets of joy and satisfaction that can be derived from it and, at the end of the tunnel, if you’re committed enough, is a substantial reward. Those nuggets and rewards are different for everybody, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five main motivations that drive most entrepreneurs:

Funny enough. Mine is money
I will be only interested in a business if money is involved no matter the niche. My aim is to make lots and lots of money. So I will simply put money is my own motivation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds