Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

The main factors that motivates me the most in my business is getting a high turnaround of customers appreciating and coming to buy my products because I gives them the best .

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are alot of factors that motivated people in business. I love such kind of business that will connect me with people because there is alot of impact, shares of business ideas and strategies.

Since I love to conduct my own business, I would definitely choose to do what I love. I love writing articles and I think that I may create my own publishing company.
Conducting of business should be done by business owner except in certain ocations that the business owner do not have time. If you want to create your own publishing company I believe this business will definitely be an online based business.

Actually there are alot of factors that motivated people in business. I love such kind of business that will connect me with people because there is alot of impact, shares of business ideas and strategies.
Well, to be honest, I am motivated by the profits that I will get from the business. There are other factors like customer satisfaction too but profit making is the main objective.

Well, to be honest, I am motivated by the profits that I will get from the business. There are other factors like customer satisfaction too but profit making is the main objective.

Money is definitely one of the greatest motivational factor, but I do not think that it should be the only thing that leads you to stay motivated and I think that loving what you do is also a really major factor as well.

Money is definitely one of the greatest motivational factor, but I do not think that it should be the only thing that leads you to stay motivated and I think that loving what you do is also a really major factor as well.
I was just being honest with what would motivate me to venture into a business. I know passion for the business matters too but the overall aim is to make profit.

Money is the greatest motivation of all , so when you are making enough money in your business ,,it will be a motivational factor that will help you in working harder in life .

Money is the greatest motivation of all , so when you are making enough money in your business ,,it will be a motivational factor that will help you in working harder in life .
Money has always been a strong motivational factor as long as business is concerned. It makes people to strive harder to succeed in their business ahead of others.

Well, this is one of the main reasons why I have always suggested that employees of the company should be compensated well and they should be able to become entitled for bonuses as well.

Actually the primary reason and objectives of every entrepreneur in business is to makes profit and definitely if you are making profit you will be motivated though there other factors the may came afterwards.

Actually the primary reason and objectives of every entrepreneur in business is to makes profit and definitely if you are making profit you will be motivated though there other factors the may came afterwards.
These are actually all good points. There are people too who are motivated by their struggles in the past. Such people are very hard-working and they devote time to ensure they succeed.

In every business, as an entrepreneur try to always abide by the goals and targets that you have st for the business to achieved no matter how hard you are struggling. those goal will motivate you.

The primary aim and objectives of an entrepreneur is making profit , and that has been the ninety percent motivating factor that drives us to to keep working harder in life .

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.
For me I can say that the factor that motivated me is the what I am getting from the business that is the profit, but for other people I don't really know what motivated them to start up the business, because we know that things that motivated people to go into business is money.

Actually the major aims for the establishment of business is profit and as long as I am making some good amount of income, I am comfortable with business I am into.

I personally have not started any business yet but I know that most people that usually do business get motivated in there endeavors once what the plan to achieve in there businesses come to pass without losses.

Some people will keep lying that they are not motivated by the money , whereas making profit is the main motivational factors that drives us to want to work more toward achieving more goals in the business .

I've always had a passion to become my own boss and employee people in a business venture. This alone is a very big motivation for me and a few other things.

Actually the major aims for the establishment of business is profit and as long as I am making some good amount of income, I am comfortable with business I am into.
The profit we make from our business is one of the greatest motivator in our line of business , a business without a profit will always draw you back to the board , but when a business is making enough profit , you get motivated .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds