Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
A lot of factors motivate me but one that motivates me more is the future I see and the kind of life I want to live. When I see that I am not even close to what I see I get motivated and pushed to work harder and harde

Advertisement Placeholder
The major thing that will motivate me to keep my business going when I eventually start is the fact that I look up to other giant brands and I know they started from somewhere too, so I can definitely achieve what they did too with consistency.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

Every business requires patience especially if you are just starting the business. You always have to find something that motivates you, and something that keeps you going in the business. For me the fact that I am making little profit on daily basis is a huge motivating factor irrespective of what people are saying.

Entrench Yourself in a Goal. While lack of motivation may not be related to a specific goal, having a goal can often help you get motivated. SMART goal setting is one way to outline your objectives, clarify the importance of the goal, and create an action plan for achieving it.

I'm not going to lie to you my dear, money is the only thing that keeps me motivated always where my business is concerned. If it's not money, I can't really think of anything else. I wake up every morning wanting to have more money than I have yesterday. It's the perfect motivation.

You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. Stories about entrepreneurial geniuses like Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg make it seem possible for any enthusiastic citizen with a good idea to become an overnight billionaire. This isn’t exactly true, but any dedicated entrepreneur with a good idea and great timing can make a lot more money than they ever could in a traditional position.
No doubt, the information about how viable the business you are about venturing into motivates almost everyone to do the business. But some people aside the pre information on how viable the business is, are motivated by feedbacks from customers.

The major factor that motivate me in building my business is giving my children the better life I didn't enjoy and to transfer the business to them at old age. I don't want my children to pass through what I have passed through hence it's very important for me to build my business well
Smile this is very wonderful reason and motivation.
Children are very important and they are most motivating factor that inspire us to greatness.
I think the same way you thought, i am fighting and being motivated because of my unborn children that are on their way coming.

There are many things that can keep motivating entrepreneur. And as for me, the things that keep motivating me is that I decided to start a business I love to do and no one choose it for me, the second thing is my focus on on the goals I wish to attain, and I don't care about what people say either positive or negative.

I'm not going to lie to you my dear, money is the only thing that keeps me motivated always where my business is concerned. If it's not money, I can't really think of anything else. I wake up every morning wanting to have more money than I have yesterday. It's the perfect motivation.
That's true fact, money is everything man needs to live life better. It motivates one to keep up the business flow, and drive steady business success. Cos with money you can expand your business to contend with other customer demand.

That's true fact, money is everything man needs to live life better. It motivates one to keep up the business flow, and drive steady business success. Cos with money you can expand your business to contend with other customer demand.
Exactly. There are so many people especially the religious people who will come to preach to me saying that money is the root of all evil, that money doesn't make people happy, but the only question that I always ask them is why do people smile and be happy when they have money?

Exactly. There are so many people especially the religious people who will come to preach to me saying that money is the root of all evil, that money doesn't make people happy, but the only question that I always ask them is why do people smile and be happy when they have money?
Laughs, give them money and they will gently accept it and beg you for me. Money is the root of all good things, no evil at all. Unless one wants to make it be evil. If one double his or her hustle i believe that cool money will hit his or her phone up.

A lot of things motivates me and keeps me going on with my business endeavors. Firstly I have a dream, I have a goal I know where I’m ought to be. This motivates me on a daily basis. Though there may be turbulent time and everything may seem rough but my goal and dream keeps me going.

Laughs, give them money and they will gently accept it and beg you for me. Money is the root of all good things, no evil at all. Unless one wants to make it be evil. If one double his or her hustle i believe that cool money will hit his or her phone up.
Some over religious people can really be very misleading especially when you don't know what to believe, they will easily brainwash you to the extent that you will lose yourself in the process. Let money be root of all evils, I love it that way.

Some over religious people can really be very misleading especially when you don't know what to believe, they will easily brainwash you to the extent that you will lose yourself in the process. Let money be root of all evils, I love it that way.
Lol, they know the kind of people they can do that to, not me course my body and soul is up for the money. I won't chase it in a bad way, but in a clean way through skills and God given talent. Let those religious leaders keep saying money is the root of all evil. When they are busy extorting members their hard earned money.
Lol, they know the kind of people they can do that to, not me course my body and soul is up for the money. I won't chase it in a bad way, but in a clean way through skills and God given talent. Let those religious leaders keep saying money is the root of all evil. When they are busy extorting members their hard earned money.

When I was planning my second business what was on my mind was the success that I could reach. It is nice to imagine that I will have many employees of which families will be thankful to me. Of course, part of the dream is to make the business grow with branch offices. Without those thoughts I don't think I would be avid in putting up a business again because I had failed in the first one. Inspiration is really an important element in the business.

I truly get motivatedby the grin of fulfillment I see on the essences of my customers and their positive inputs from the fulfillment they get from my administrations. At that point I additionally get roused by the idea I get when I know am going out to meet the desires of the individuals and again I get inspiration from the returns I get as a prize for my administrations.

As for me my major motivator factor is the passion that I have for it, am so passionate about my business, I can do it for free without not getting paid for you to know that I so much love this my business for real.

Fear of poverty motivates me the most. I hate poverty and cannot even imagine myself being poor. Sometimes when I want to get lazy, I will remember poverty and then buck up again.

I don't use people's feelings and opinions about me as a motivation, people can say what they like for all I care. What I consider a motivational factor for me is the desire to achieve something in life. I don't just want to come and go, I want to make an impact in the world and be a role model for the upcoming generation.

Earning motivates me alot in business. The main purpose of starting a business is to make enough profit so once am getting profit from my business am always motivated also when people we are into the business together are Profit oriented people that also gives me motivation

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds