Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

As an educationist the most important thing that matters to me is the output of my work on the students I'm coaching.
When I get the desired results in the children I'm teaching, it gives me joy and I always want to do more.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
I had watched a very close friend of mine succeed extensively in this particular business.
This was perhaps, a very motivating factor. I eventually went into it
[automerge]1612337471[/automerge]
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

I had watched a very close friend of mine succeed extensively in this particular business.
This was perhaps, a very motivating factor. I eventually went into it

What motivates an entrepreneur in business is chance of making a difference in the world 9f today through trading. Some find personal meaning from building a business and the satisfaction from doing something great.

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.

The road to a successful entrepreneurship might seem exciting and full adventure, but the truth it is not easy to become your own boss. Starting a business is one thing but running it successfully is quite a different ball game .

The factor that motivate me most in business is he motive of getting profit at a maximised rate. If this can be the motive and intention of all business enterprises then there is possibility to grow to the extreme rate.
[automerge]1612339121[/automerge]
The factor that motivate me most in business is he motive of getting profit at a maximised rate. If this can be the motive and intention of all business enterprises then there is possibility to grow to the extreme rate.

There are many factors and things that can motivate a business owner, that changes every day. There are weak days for example many people and you have a lot of clients who are taken care of, it is stressful and tiring of course. The motivation to relieve fatigue and stress is to earn and persevere to earn.

In my business endeavors, my greatest and most preferred motivator are competitions. I do not see competitions from others as obstacles or stumbling blocks. I rather see them as opportunity to improve, learn, re-strategize, and do more and better generally in all aspect of the business. I am motivated to think out of the box and always ahead of my competitors because only then can the competition be truly be a motivator.

One of my motivating factor of the desire to have enough to help the needy. I need more money so I could help a lot of person. Starting from myself, with enough money I'll give a lot of persons that life they deserve

Before embarking on my by business of wristwatch and wallet sales, you find some who would discourage me telling me that not everyone wears watches and that the business would perform poorly, i did not get discouraged but went further to carry out a market analysis and survey as regards the patronage power of watches and also saw how watch companies are making billions, luckily the sales was a good one and i am preparing to pump more cash into it.

Profit. Yeah you read that pretty well. The main and most profound reason I am in business and remain in business is because of the prospect and possibility of the profits I'm seeing before me.

To find what motivates you, you have to do some self-examination and get honest about how you've gotten to where you are and how you will get to where you want to go next. “When considering motivators, it is helpful for people to think of times when they were excited and motivated to accomplish tasks.

This paper aims to recognise the factors that motivate potential entrepreneurs in the commencement of one’s own business activity and to determine factors that hamper potential entrepreneurs in starting up their own businesses. The study was conducted by surveying 255 people who planned to start their own business. The author’s questionnaire was administered to all participants. Respondents recognised three main factors that motivate people to the commencement of one’s own business activity: self-realisation and self-satisfaction

. An entrepreneur, by my definition, is someone who orchestrates other people's money, time, talent and resources to make his or her vision real. So you look at most business owners, you look at all these stores, they could be a shopkeeper.

Rewarding yourself once in a While is a good thing, Entrepreneurship is not easy, gifting yourself little gift may help ease off, Being a business owner does not mean they should not reward themselves. As such, they should be prepared to reward themselves for accomplishing their set goals.

Your passion You cannot be a lifeless soul who doesn’t believe in anything and neither wishes to believe. An entrepreneur needs to know how to take calculative risks that sometimes, involve a lot of things at stake The courage of taking risks usually comes from having faith in something. And, faith usually arises when one has passion towards something
[automerge]1612358975[/automerge]
Your passion You cannot be a lifeless soul who doesn’t believe in anything and neither wishes to believe. An entrepreneur needs to know how to take calculative risks that sometimes, involve a lot of things at stake The courage of taking risks usually comes from having faith in something. And, faith usually arises when one has passion towards something

A motivational aspect that helps me drive on irrespective of the outcome of the business or it's signal is the desire to make changes. This desire to cause a change, can keep me going on and on till change and satisfaction is achieved.

One factor that motivates me the most is customer satisfaction. Once a customer is satisfied, the urge to always keep them satisfied is my priority. Offering great services can keep your customers satisfied

I have so many multivation around me both fake and real, but what keep me going is the energy to succeed, I using tell myself that I can never never fail in my field, as far as I am in my field of study string daily, I will surly get there someday.

One of the motivating factors is that, relating with customers and how I meet their needs encourages me to wanna do more. Rendering a service is a great motivation. And that has been my utmost priority. It actually build relationships. I don't just create customers to business relationships but a mutual relationship that always make them to come back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds