Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

What ought to rouse you is the mission - why you experience such a difficult situation to make an organization.

The mission isn't the objective or the excursion. Numerous individuals have diverse mission. Some for learning, some for getting by, some to extinguish the interest, some for rich and opportunity, and some for adoration.

Advertisement Placeholder
To me, motivation is the soul of business, you can do little without it.
My goals are my motivation. Even before I started my business full-time, I have had my goals mapped out so I'm constantly revisiting that board and it motivates me to keep going.

Factors that motivates me are :-
* Passion
You cannot be a lifeless soul who doesn’t believe in anything and neither wishes to believe.

*Self-Reliance
Let’s talk about being self-reliant, which is another key motivational factor that drives more than half of the world’s population towards entrepreneurship.

*Feeling of accomplishment
For some of us, the feeling of pride that comes along in making a difference in the society is what plays a crucial role in establishing a venture.

*Personal Growth
In real sense, when you run your own business, you really come to know what you are made of.

*Sense of Control
In my opinion, a sense of control over things comes across as the most profound reason for being an entrepreneur.

Last edited:
The major factor that motivate me in building my business is giving my children the better life I didn't enjoy and to transfer the business to them at old age. I don't want my children to pass through what I have passed through hence it's very important for me to build my business well

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful

Good that is very brilliant idea to note that what actually motivate you is challenge. When people challenge you as it were they indirectly brings out the good in you unknown to them.
I equally take delight in a balanced or calculated challenge.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
Well Business is Always my First priority, and I get motivated by looking towards successful people of my business field. Because it makes You more conscious and more productive in your business. It keeps you more closer to it and get extra Energy to put it in your doings. Once you get this energy, you automatically become a successful business man.

There are a few factors that spurs me in my business and one of those variables is having the possibility that I'm now a man with family and they're all depending on me to have the option to take great and appropriate consideration of them. I won't likewise neglect to specify that my mother and kin are additionally depending on me just like the most established child and top of the family.
Its shows that your family is firmly your source of motivation. They push you to be motivated cos of your position in your household. Is not easy at all to carter for other people in the family like your mother, your kin, your biological family and rest etc.

There are a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. If I were skilled at baking, I'd offer various food itemsincluding various types of breadsfrom around the world and savoury baked goodies as well.
There are many factors that motivate me most in my business, but the one that motivate me most is when am gaining more profit and my client are satisfy with my product and bringing progress to my business and products.

I really get motivatedby the smile of satisfaction I see on the faces of my clients and their positive feedbacks from the satisfaction they get from my services. Then I also get motivated by the thought I get when I know am going out to meet the yearnings of the people and again I get motivation from the proceeds I get as a reward for my services.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
My customers satisfaction is my motivating factor. Though I don't have a personal business but I constantly help my wife out with her sales. I am helping her to prepare myself for my big project.
My source of inspiration is from the feedbacks I gathered from previous sales and I always pass it over to my wife being the business owner and joined her in taking that needed step to improve on her customer's satisfaction

Nothing motivates more In business than the urge to succeed,the urge to make your shop or company a known one all through your base is the first factor and equally the greatest push for you to become prosperous in ones chosen business career.

There are many factors that motivate me most in my business, but the one that motivate me most is when am gaining more profit and my client are satisfy with my product and bringing progress to my business and products.
That's a course for motivation, it gives satisfaction when your customers are pleased with the service you offered to them and showed sense of satisfaction towards it. That shows that your business is on the right direction cos they will keep on flooding your business to patronize you the more.

My dear the major thing that motivate me to keep my business going when I eventually start is the factor that I look up to other giant brands and I know they started from somewhere too, so I can definitely achieve what they did too with consistency. Hard work and patience is also an important factor.

These nuggets and rewards are different for each one, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five key incentives that drive most businesses: Money. ... flexibility. ... control. ... Teamwork. ... Inheritance.
[automerge]1612167722[/automerge]
These nuggets and rewards are different for each one, but if you analyze it carefully, there are five key incentives that drive most businesses: Money. ... flexibility. ... control. ... Teamwork. ... Inheritance.

What real motivate me the more is when my costomers are happy and satisfied. As a business owner if your costomers are happy and satisfied with your service then you know you are rightly achieving your goal and objectives.

I am currently learning the basics of domain flipping business, what motivates me to continue pushing everyday is the different sales report I see. I believe if they could earn, me too I will. So I don't give up.

Some factors that motivate to pursue with my dream business is the freedom. As I'm an employee right now, I just know that this is not the right path for me. It's my dream to have a successful business soon and I want to be an inspiration also to my future employees so they won't feel demotivated. When you have your own business, you are the owner and no one will demand to this and that, you yourself will decide for everything.

one factor that really motivates me is one I have easy access to capital and I have easy access to the raw materials and that I need to carry on my with my business so that's what really motivates me in my business

I can't wait to own my own business and brand. The kind of business I would like to own in the nearest future, ranges from agriculture to real estate. As a student, I have the daily motivation to empower and employ young people in my society. Owning your own business, gives you the happiness because you can't work under anyone and no one bosses you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds