Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

I have always said there is no better motivation than lack or shortage of money. Sometimes I feel lazy to work but I just do it cause I need the cash
Lack of cash will just be a motivation to work. When the bills and expenses begins to mount, then there is no better motivation to start working hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my honest opinion the money I earned serves as a great mortivation to me, I don't know of others but this serves as a great mortivation to me.

I am being motivated by life itself and the progress of my business.
When I look at the progress of my business I am being motivated to do more to archive a Eve higher profit

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.

That's great. However, sometimes many people think that they need to improve their lives when they do not have families. There are many people who live in my city who do not have families and they live alone.

I'm always motivated primarily by the desire to create something new, the desire for autonomy, wealth and financial independence, the achievement of personal objectives and the propensity for action .

Motivating factors, which can be either internal or external to the entrepreneur, classified motivators into four categories: financial rewards (extrinsic rewards), independence/autonomy, personal growth (intrinsic rewards) and family security [4,2]. Motivating factors can also be classified as push or pull factors.

These are top Motivations That Drive The Best Entrepreneurs
  • Making a difference in the world. ...
  • Find personal meaning from building a business. ...
  • Satisfaction of doing something great. ...
  • Personal growth and accomplishment. ...
  • Seeing the real value of one's beliefs. ...
  • Helping others achieve their goals.

In my business, I get to meet a lot of people from different destinations online so I get information about different time zones, cultures, challenges etc which always interests me in the business.

Ability to conquer a new investment is my motivation in every business or investments I take up. I like the trail I derive from adventure when it comes to investment. Ability to achieve financial freedom is another motivating factor for me in every investment and business.

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.
Motivation is actually a very serious Factor when it comes to do in your business because it is the only thing that is going to keep you from quitting from The Business when it is not going well.

The greatest motivation for me is the driving force that keeps me going and what keeps me going is that I chose the business and that no one chose it for me. so when there's any challenge, I face it squarely with the hope and determination that I would succeed in it and that I will rise above any obstacle. My biggest motivation is the problem that I also solve for people, I see myself doing it best, better than every one else. All these are my motivation.
Once you've actually seen your business it is very good that you have a motivation towards that business because it is going to be a very big drive that is going to make you to put everything you have into the business.

What motivates me most in my business is my mentol. These people have impressed me a lot in my business, that I am the right part because they have made it in that life.

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.
For as long as I'm able to make profit from my business transaction believe that I will always be motivated to keep on pushing the business and keep on making money as well.

Well, it's advisable before starting a business, It's expected of you to have a vision or target with such it will encourage you not to deviate from your actual mission no matter what it takes.

The greatest motivational factor for me is the fact that I get to earn handsomely from what I do. I wouldn't want to say passion because if I don't earn a reasonable amount from my passion then I wouldn't be motivated to keep on although the business am doing currently is rooted on passion; so that's an added advantage.

Seeing and looking at my product being ready to be sold and seeing cistimers complementing my product is one of my best motivating factors in my business offline.

The factor that can motivated a person the business when you start up a business is the profit you get from business, and also the new people you are getting in the business.

You have a big heart, and that your benevolent attitude will surely bring you everlasting glory. Keep up with the good work and see your business go on another level that will drive you steady income and never lack.
There was a friend of mine who actually said that failure is the motivator for him in his business because he has seen a lot of people failed at what they do which motivated him to know how not to fail and be successful.

The factor that can motivated a person the business when you start up a business is the profit you get from business, and also the new people you are getting in the business.
When I am making a lot of money from my business and believe that I will always be motivated to invest all of my time into the business to keep on making the kind of money that I'm making.

The selling factors motivates me more in my business , I derive joy when I sell all my products within a short period of time and it gives me great joy to keep working hard in pursuing my goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds