Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

The selling factors motivates me more in my business , I derive joy when I sell all my products within a short period of time and it gives me great joy to keep working hard in pursuing my goals.
Whenever I'm meeting my business goals and objectives, I am always motivated to keep on doing it very well because it is the reason why I started the business in the first place.

Advertisement Placeholder
The factors that motivated me in business it gives me happy whenever I make sell in my business, also the profit I get from the business also giving me joy.

Some people love working with others. They like the atmosphere of team-based creative problem solving, the interactions between mutually respectful, intelligent people, and the thrill of succeeding together. Some jobs offer direct supervisory or leadership roles, but there’s nothing like building your own team from scratch.
Whenever you have a working colleagues that are really committed to the job they are employed to do it is always going to be very easy for you people to increase your work productivity.

The factors that motivated me in business it gives me happy whenever I make sell in my business, also the profit I get from the business also giving me joy.
As long as you are making money from your business on the liberties you will definitely be motivated to keep on pushing the business and keep on making money.

Most of the time in a business , money making making the motivator , as long as you are making money in a business , you will be getting motivated in order to keep up the work.

There are actually lot of factors that motivates me in my business and that keeps me going despite the ups and downs. The highest one that motivates me is the reason I started the business at first.

Well, communication and relationships is one of those things that motivates me much in my business because the more I carried out by business transactions, I communicate or interact with so many people in the society which makes me learned from their own perspective.

The factor that motivates me is profit. If I am into a business that makes me more money, it will motivated to do more . I will be highly motivated and will always want to do more.

The factor that motivates me is profit. If I am into a business that makes me more money, it will motivated to do more . I will be highly motivated and will always want to do more.
Well people that are always motivated by profit in a business organisation are not likely to carry the customer satisfaction as the main priority. They won't even likes to research more about the business to bring out the best.

I use two things to motivate myself: keeping my goals in sight and making plans. Visualizing my end goal or a big milestone I want to achieve reminds me of why I'm doing what I'm doing. Making detailed plans about what I have to do and when keeps me organised and grounded.

I use two things to motivate myself: keeping my goals in sight and making plans. Visualizing my end goal or a big milestone I want to achieve reminds me of why I'm doing what I'm doing. Making detailed plans about what I have to do and when keeps me organised and grounded.
That's a very good way to motivate yourself. The word that caught my attention is the 'visualize". It is very important that we visualise our goals inorder to make headway in our endeavour.

Wanting to make money alone is actually a very big motivation for me and I think it is enough. There is a big chance that I might end up in poverty if I am not been able to work very hard and make my business to be successful and that is basically what usually keeps me forward every now and then.

There certain things that always got me motivated in my business of which interaction is one of them. I meet alot of people at the cost of my business and I also learned alot from this people, their business ideas and how they handled business issues.

That's a very good way to motivate yourself. The word that caught my attention is the 'visualize". It is very important that we visualise our goals inorder to make headway in our endeavour.
Thanks for the appreciative words. Visualization is indeed very useful, as long as we are careful to set goals that are realistic and worthwhile.

Being motivated is not really a serious factors that I consider, To me is just the fact that I understand what I want and no matter what happens that is just what I want , I am not always being motivated by money or because of the celebrity.

Competition and challenges are the two factors that will brings out the best in me . Whenever such situation present itself,.I always try so hard to ensure that I tackle it head-on .

Actually successful and interaction are some of the best reasons that motivated me. thiufhni know failure and challenges are inevitable and so also success when ever it come, it motivate me and I also get to meet and interact with new people.

I am much more motivated about the ability to be able to serve people and solve real-world problems whenever I am going into business. This makes it easier for me to be able to keep on going forward and be motivated.

Whenever I am in profits, it really motivated me. So, the major factor that will motivate majority of the business owners is the profitability. If you make profit, it means your business is growing.

The factors that motivated me most in my business endeavour is competition and money . If it's a business with high profit and highly competitive, I will be pushed to do my best.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds