Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

The success I am willing to achieve is one of the things that motivate me the most. . Apart from success i also put into consideration other advantage that comes with establishment of my favorites business

Advertisement Placeholder
We are in the business no make money and also take care of our responsibilities , so the money making is the main source of motivation in any business activities , when you make more money, you will be motivated to work more.
It is quite understandable that the source of motivation that you could get from a business is when you have enough profit rolling him and this will be a very good source of encouragement.

We are in the business no make money and also take care of our responsibilities , so the money making is the main source of motivation in any business activities , when you make more money, you will be motivated to work more.
This is a nice point of consideration, but do you think earning should be the only reason we are venturing into a business ? I suggest no but customer satisfaction is also an important point for new business men and women. That's is how business profitable are generated.

I always believe that there are alot of factors that motivated individuals in there various business and all business has a different way to which it motivates the entrepreneur. Personally I love making friends with new people and that is what motivated me the most.

My motivation is always the will to succeed in whatever business or job I do. Moreso meeting new people and them seeing my business as one to always patronize is another energy.

What actually motivates me is the progress of those people who actually are venturing into the same field of business I am trying to build. Their success stories motivate me to also create an impact on the society.

What actually motivates me is the progress of those people who actually are venturing into the same field of business I am trying to build. Their success stories motivate me to also create an impact on the society.
Yes, there are many people whom feel very motivated and there businesses are really growing now because of the success story of some one in the same nature of business he or she is doing.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.
Motivation can be many things that really motivated one when it comes to business aspect, for me many things motivated me to start up the business I am changing now, the profit and other things too.

My biggest motivation whenever it comes to business is that you can always try out different things and then you can always meet out people who have done it before in order to correct you.

everyone has a different opinion about what motivated him in there business endeavors. mine, I love making profit and whenever I have that, it motivates me the more to have confidence and put more effort.

My biggest motivation whenever it comes to business is that you can always try out different things and then you can always meet out people who have done it before in order to correct you.
Nice one , in as much as that is your own factors of consideration other people prefer to go into a business based on the fact that they will be able to get so much wealth from the business if they happen to succeed. This is also a nice reason and motivation.

if you are venturing into a business one of the things that should motivate you is the fact that you will be your own boss. that will make you to learn from people who are already experience and have proper knowledge of that particular business.

Staying focused on your motivation can keep you going forward and motivated to tackle difficulties as they come, regardless of whether you are inspired by a passion for the work of your firm or merely driven by the prospect for significant earnings.

Interesting factors of motivation you outlined here. Personal business growth and accomplishments gives someone tremendous feeling of his or her business and as such can continue to drive more success as time clicks on.

I must admit that profits and money is the main factor that motivates me a lot when it comes to conducting business or making money. However, making money by doing what you love is the best thing that you could do.

factors that motivate me the most in my business endeavour is the though of being financially dependence and having the freedom to make my own decisions​

That definitelly is among the things that usually motivate most business person when they are going into business,because the decision making aspect of the business will not have to under go any process before approval.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??

Since I love to conduct my own business, I would definitely choose to do what I love. I love writing articles and I think that I may create my own publishing company.

What keep me going in business and In everything I do is goal. I can't start any business without setting a goal. Once I set the goal, regardless of any problem I faced, I keep going. I hate to fail and not achieving goal is failure.

What keep me going in business and In everything I do is goal. I can't start any business without setting a goal. Once I set the goal, regardless of any problem I faced, I keep going. I hate to fail and not achieving goal is failure.
I think you have to be very specific in stating your goal here. For some people, they are only motivated by the profit they are going to realise from running the business while it might be different for others.

factors that motivate me the most in my business endeavour is the though of being financially dependence and having the freedom to make my own decisions​

That definitelly is among the things that usually motivate most business person when they are going into business,because the decision making aspect of the business will not have to under go any process before approval.

What motivate me in the business is the goal I set. It's the determination of every man to achieve his goal. Failure is inability to achieve a set goal. I hate to be a failure that's why whenever I set a goal, I do everything within my best to achieve it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds