Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

The most important thing about my business is just how much I can be able to meet so many other people that I can be able to form partnerships for or reach out to in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest motivating factor to me when it comes to business is that I actually want to be able to escape poverty one day . I will not be able to do that if I am not fully motivated to continue with my business.

There are several factors that motivates me in my business and one of those factors is having the thought that I'm already a man with family and they're all relying on me to be able to take good and proper care of them. I won't also forget to mention that my mom and siblings are also relying on me as I'm the oldest son and head of the family.
Family is number when you are making any choices, you should take into consideration how it's gonna affect the people around you and what impact is that choice going to make on your family and their wellbeing.

The stress and the pain i went through before starting the business is one of the motivating factors that drives me into working harder everyday to keep my business going.

The success rate of one of the things that determine the future of a cryptocurrency and this is basically the major thing that must be put into consideration.

Competition is one of the factors that enables me to do more because it will charge me to push harder for the two make headway in that business and surpass my counterparts.

Competition is one of the factors that enables me to do more because it will charge me to push harder for the two make headway in that business and surpass my counterparts.
Though competition is good for the growths of business but it also kills some business that are not strong enough to withstand the competitors ,,so i am not motivated by competition but rather by the development of my business .

My major source of motivation is getting to know that there are other people who are making money from same business model that I am using. This helps me to know that I am not alone In it

For me what motivated me in my business is the money I got from the business that is what motivated me, another thing that motivated me is meeting new people too

One factor that motivate me most in my business endeavour is money. When I have enough profit rolling-in in my business, I am always motivated to do more so that I could earn more.

The profit that I realised is the most motivating factor that helps me to continuously push in and make a force every day without having to rely on any other factors at all.

There are different factors that motivated everyone depending on the kind of business you run. personally I always meet new people that's the customers and I learned alot from them.

One of the major reasons I get motivated in my business is that I get to meet new people everyday
And I make know friends, friends that has been helpful in pushing my business forward and making me live a better and beautiful life through my business
The factors that motivated me in my business that I meet different customers everyday that came to my business, so all this things motivated when seeing people around my business.

The biggest motivating factor to me in business has always been the fact that I can do a lot of things and make money if I am strategic and then make wise decisions.

For me I am just curious to achieve success as much as I can. I am just eager to have a test of what success is all about and how profitable it will be. That is the reason why I am always on whatever I am trying to do.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
I remember when I used to stay without anything, no job no money, couldn't even get some of my basic needs. I would be a fool if that doesn't motivate me enough to make it

Although I do not have any business to do offline right except online business and what is motivate me that once I do something per day I earn something but if I do not do any no money, so I fell motivated to work everyday online.

Actually there are several factors that motivated us in our business endeavors depending on the kind of business you operate. Mine is a kind of business that has to do with interaction and meeting of new people whom I got educated in the process through conversation.

Actually there are several factors that motivated us in our business endeavors depending on the kind of business you operate. Mine is a kind of business that has to do with interaction and meeting of new people whom I got educated in the process through conversation.
There are lot of factors that influence a person starting a particular business. However, I believe the principal reason most people start a business is for profit primarily.

One factor that motivate me most in my business endeavour is money. When I have enough profit rolling-in in my business, I am always motivated to do more so that I could earn more.
We are in the business no make money and also take care of our responsibilities , so the money making is the main source of motivation in any business activities , when you make more money, you will be motivated to work more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds