Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
My motivating factors is to proof to most of relatives that I can survive without thier assistance. The thought of going to them for help is the one the major motivating factors to ensure a success in my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My motivating factors is to proof to most of relatives that I can survive without thier assistance. The thought of going to them for help is the one the major motivating factors to ensure a success in my business.
That's exactly how it should be. Going to your relatives or parents all the time for help, makes them think you can't survive on your own. But trying your best, and working hard to earn from business you established on your own makes you stand as a man.

One thing that motivates me in my business is the reality of my personal growth in business. Seeing that as I'm putting in my best effort in my business to make it grow and it's actually growing fast gives me satisfaction and motivates me too. Secondly, the satisfaction my clients get from my services which brings them back more often motivates me as well.

I am my motivating factor. I don't want to give up on the things I do. Success is not an option for me but a must. Once things fall apart, I let it slide for a day and pick up the pieces. Life is not a straight road.

The factors that motivated me in my business is that I am meeting different sect of people in my business, I am also satisfied in doing my business.

The best motivational factor for me is the profit I do realize or what I stand to gain from doing such businesses and the mind set that I will lose it I don't put in much commitment and I would earn more if an to double my commitment to it

Well it all depends on the individual many individuals have different way of seeing things and they are motivated differently,some people get motivated by the amount of money they see coming from the business

Well it all depends on the individual many individuals have different way of seeing things and they are motivated differently,some people get motivated by the amount of money they see coming from the business
That's true, they are simply after the money and the benefits attached. What about you though? Do you have a business, and what motivates you each morning to keep pushing forward in the business?

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.
Well said, most times people jump into things without ambition, they can't tell why they are doing what they are doing or the future plans thay have for what they are doing, hence lacks motivation

There are many reasons that motivate me to continue the small business I am running,number one factor is desire to succeed and achieve the best.

The factors that motivated me in my business is that I am meeting different sect of people in my business, I am also satisfied in doing my business.
Wow, nice one, for me I may like to go into an online business, I believe this is the easiest because it requires little physical efforts, although it might be difficult but is something you can learn to be an expert.

Well said, most times people jump into things without ambition, they can't tell why they are doing what they are doing or the future plans thay have for what they are doing, hence lacks motivation
My motivation for going into any business is to make enough money. Lack of ambition or drive makes most entrepreneurs to lose focus along the line.

One thing that motivates me in my business is the reality of my personal growth in business. Seeing that as I'm putting in my best effort in my business to make it grow and it's actually growing fast gives me satisfaction and motivates me too. Secondly, the satisfaction my clients get from my services which brings them back more often motivates me as well.
Personal growth is one thing that motivates people to do better.
Once you are self conscious and intentional about your development, you would be motivated to put in more effort to make it big.

My motivation for going into any business is to make enough money. Lack of ambition or drive makes most entrepreneurs to lose focus along the line.
I have always said there is no better motivation than lack or shortage of money. Sometimes I feel lazy to work but I just do it cause I need the cash

inspiration has three main qualities: evocation, transcendence and approach motivation.

Inspiration is sparked spontaneously and passively, often in response to an external stimulus. But, once it shows up, it opens us up to new possibilities and allows us to transcend our daily hurdles. The big question is, do we have any control over our inspiration? The answer is yes and no.
[automerge]1638215835[/automerge]
inspiration has three main qualities: evocation, transcendence and approach motivation.

Inspiration is sparked spontaneously and passively, often in response to an external stimulus. But, once it shows up, it opens us up to new possibilities and allows us to transcend our daily hurdles. The big question is, do we have any control over our inspiration? The answer is yes and no.
[automerge]1638215837[/automerge]

[automerge]1638215839[/automerge]

I am somebody who have seen poverty firsthand and that is something I don't want to go back to so that is why I usually double all my effort and also to try to help as many people as possible.

There are many reasons that motivate me to continue the small business I am running,number one factor is desire to succeed and achieve the best.
You're probably right about that. Because you know that the more time, energy and commitment you gear into your business, the more money you're entitled to earn from it, so that too can serve as a motivational factor

We all can not do without involving into business . It is either directly or indirectly. What really motivated me into business is transactions, new goods and meeting different people with different ideas everyday.

Getting be customers and stocking my stores with the gain I make from my business is the best factor that always motivate me the most in my business as an enterprenear.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.
Whenever it comes to business if I am not motivated by making money there is nothing that will get me to be committed to that business which is why making money is very important for me in any business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds