Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

When one is in a bad condition in his business he should be more motivated. The reason is that if he reduce his effort and the business dies how then would he make money

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of things that encourages me in moving on in a business, this is both internal and external. My zeal to achieve a goal, purpose and success drives me further, knowing I can make a difference and also encouragement from my family, friends and love ones

There are certain kinds of challenges that comes at someone in the course of running his business that keeps one very motivated to keep the business alive and running. These challenges makes one learn alot

I do not come through riches but riches will come through me,I agree with you totally,we need to focus on a greater tomorrow and try our best to be among the 1 percent of successful people.
You've shown words of wisdom, and encouragement. I am not born with riches, but I believe my steady hard work and grace will drive me into riches.

You've shown words of wisdom, and encouragement. I am not born with riches, but I believe my steady hard work and grace will drive me into riches.
We just have to keep grinding irrespective of the challenges that will set in,it's better to set out plans than not to have any,one day our hustle will pay.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.

Actually being successful in one's business isn't that an easy task because it will push you to the extreme with dedication and commitment to your business, otherwise you will not be successful.

factors that motivate me the most in my business endeavour is the though of being financially dependence and having the freedom to make my own decisions​

We just have to keep grinding irrespective of the challenges that will set in,it's better to set out plans than not to have any,one day our hustle will pay.
Surely it will, and just keeping it real and working towards such lane where the hustle will bring forth breakthrough. All we pray is long life in good health plus wisdom to execute our plans perfectly.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
What motivates me is the hope that people have on me.
I cannot not succeed because of them.
I have to struggle to ensure their hopes are not dashed to the mud.

To be candid, profit is the primary goal on any business I venture into. However, customer's satisfaction is also a motivating factor as well.

What motivates me is the hope that people have on me.
I cannot not succeed because of them.
I have to struggle to ensure their hopes are not dashed to the mud.
Keep such dream going and working hard to fulfill it in the future. I know your love ones hope on you and wish you to succeed in order to make them proud.

What actually do motivate me the most is its lucrative nature, the business is very lucrative although I haven't really ventured into it but meeting with those who are actually into it made me believe so. Secondly is that I naturally do have passion for it

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
One of the things that motivates me apart from the monetry rewards of my effort of delivering services is to be able to give my clients and customer an alternative to what they are actualy getting from service providers in the field,and improving on what i meet on ground and improving upon its efficiency is a great motivation for me.

The biggest motivation for my in my business, are my employees and customers. If my employees are happy with their work and put a lot of effort in their work then i'll also want to put in more effort too and if my customers are happy with my services, i'll want to do more to please them or serve them even better.

My first motivation is the word of God, my family, friends, love ones, my goals and visions, my aim to achieve success and make a difference as much as possible with my business

One of the things that motivates me apart from the monetry rewards of my effort of delivering services is to be able to give my clients and customer an alternative to what they are actualy getting from service providers in the field,and improving on what i meet on ground and improving upon its efficiency is a great motivation for me.
That brings immense satisfaction, provided your customers are happy with your products. That will make you drive consistent sales.

That brings immense satisfaction, provided your customers are happy with your products. That will make you drive consistent sales.
Sure it does,and what you will actually used to know is their contineous patronage and the referer they will always bring along,this is an indicator in itself.

Sure it does,and what you will actually used to know is their contineous patronage and the referer they will always bring along,this is an indicator in itself.
You're right. When you please your customer they'll simply go and tell their friends, love ones and neighbours about your business and what they stand to get, which is quality and affordable.

What actually do motivate me the most is its lucrative nature, the business is very lucrative although I haven't really ventured into it but meeting with those who are actually into it made me believe so. Secondly is that I naturally do have passion for it
There is Notting as motivating as going into a business you have Passion for, no matter how stressful or tedious the work might be, there would always be a will to keep on pushing. What business do you have Passion for if I may ask?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds