Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

Palm produce is a very versatile product and its whole product is a utility commodity.Palm oil is a household edible product use for cooking and you can also use it for soap making.Even the kernel seed cand crushed and be extracted into a good cooking houshold oil.

Advertisement Placeholder
The palm fruit business would be a very profitable business worldwide because a lot of products can be gotten from Palm oil. Countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia make a lot from the palm business.

The palm fruit business would be a very profitable business worldwide because a lot of products can be gotten from Palm oil. Countries such as Malaysia and Indonesia make a lot from the palm business.
All food business it's a very good and a lucrative business because over here in my country I'm fruit is being used to produce the local palm oil that is used to cook traditional soups,

It's actually ok it's just require you to gather enough manpower cause the job and production actually takes alot energy and effort are required alot for it .You need to establish a good environment with your customers.
All thanks to mechanization . Presently with machines , one do not need to suffer much to process his or her palm fruit to the desired end . With palm fruit , one can generate palm oil and palm kernel oil

Instead of venturing into palm kernel. I will even venture into palm tree. There is nothing about this tree that's not profitable. The water is palm wine, the leaves is broom, the fruit is palm oil etc.
You have said well, everything about the tree it self produce money, but i really dont think everyone might have the patience to start growing palm tree from the root. Unless there are ways you can buy the palm trees. I dont know much about farming tho

The palm fruit is a very important fruit because it has a lot of by products and it is used for so many things so any investment made in it would yield good profit.

Palm fruit is a lucrative business that can fetch you a lot of money, you really need a large hacter of land for you to start a Palm fruits plantation, it may take up to five years before they start bringing out fruit for you to start enjoying the profit.

This a business that can drive large profit if done the right way. Don't start without having certain people you plan on doing business in mind because it might end in disaster if you don't plan

Yeah it's actually a good business to do it's a key major part of farming and it surely brings alot of income once you have established your customers base. Just be transparent to them and give them the best quality.

Personally, if i have the opportunity and resources this business has been one of the businesses in my mind to go into as it is so lucrative just as you already stated above. I will advise anyone that have the resources to go into it and be focus about it. That is just my opinion.

Palm does not grow in my home country, however, palm oil is one of the biggest revenue sector in the country. My home country imports raw palm oil, process it and then resale.

Palm fruit is a nutrition rich fruit. In many countries it is cultivated commercially. Market value of palm fruit is also high. So trading of the fruits will be definitely a profitable business.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Palm fruit business is one of the best business that some people decided to neglect, while most people lack proper orientations concerning the business, Palm fruit is used in producing palm oil and palm Kernel.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business

This is actually an interesting business because it's sold on both international and national fronts. So, if you have the means to get into the business, you should take it very seriously.

This is actually an interesting business because it's sold on both international and national fronts. So, if you have the means to get into the business, you should take it very seriously.
Yeah. Locally one can be able to sell it with easy because it is always on high demand , exporting will have some cost to it as well but the benefit will still be huge .

Palm oil the most consume product here in some part of Africa especially here in Nigeria, any type of palm fruit business you are dealing with, you will make a lot of money because they are always on high demand especially in a good location.

From my knowledge of the business, you would need a large experse of land and a high amount of manpower and machineries to make it profitable.

farm fruit business is a great way to earn money,it helps allot in terms of meeting up with your needs ,I think the world today it is not as before this is the time that you can find a possible way to earn money no matter how Small it is.

farm fruit business is a great way to earn money,it helps allot in terms of meeting up with your needs ,I think the world today it is not as before this is the time that you can find a possible way to earn money no matter how Small it is.
It is among one of the most consumed products here in my location and people who engage in this type of business do make a lot of money because they are needed almost all the time.

Well, what's lucrative around my area is palm oil business, I mean the local one. It's very profitable for anyone who can really invest in the business. But on the other hand, I haven't seen a place where palm fruits are being marketed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds