Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

This is one business which is very lucrative and feasible. Even if you want to start on a small scale, you can buy when the price is low and store in galoons, resell when there's scarcity and make substantive profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
The palm fruit business idea is a good one, profitable too.
If you own an oil palm press, it would add more dividend.
You could sell the oil, benefit from the processing, and also earn from the production of palm kernel oil.

This is not a business that you can just venture into without proper planning and capital. But if you do have these things in place then you can go ahead with the business. Anything that deals with agriculture generally can be profitable.
Palm fruit business is a very lucrative business and I know many people in my locality who engage in it and are doing reasonably well. The demand for Palm oil is always high and they make good sales daily.

Palm fruit business is a very lucrative business and I know many people in my locality who engage in it and are doing reasonably well. The demand for Palm oil is always high and they make good sales daily.
I agree, I think the demand for palm oil will only be there if the palm oil produced is of good quality. Like I said anything that deals with agriculture, if managed right is profitable.

I agree, I think the demand for palm oil will only be there if the palm oil produced is of good quality. Like I said anything that deals with agriculture, if managed right is profitable.
The world is hungry already and with the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus made everything worse, so when it's anything that's related to food and agriculture, it's valuable.

The world is hungry already and the outbreak of the pandemic of Coronavirus made everything worse, so when it's anything related to food and agriculture, it's valuable.
I think it is important to emphasise quality because in as much as "the world is hungry" nobody will eat something that is substandard.

I don't think am familiar with the idea of dealing on palm fruit business rather most farmers do process it to get palm oil which is sold in the market. Truth be told, the business is quite lucrative if one is opportuned to get involved with it

Palm fruit business has always been one that is booming because of the multi dimensional use of the palm tree. A lot of by products can be obtained.
Besides palm oil has always been in high demand. So it's good that one invests in the business.

It needs to take a lot of care of palm and also an investment to bring workers to maintain your farm and some have the intention to not use chemical products because they affect badly the result.

It will be very good to establish the business if there is a demand for Palm wine within the area. Just make sure that you give it a fascinating packaging so that it will be acceptable in the marketplace.

Palm fruit business is a good business some people that are doing this kind business are doing well, so the business is a lucrative business indeed.

You need to create a strong brand in order to get the Palm wine accepted in the marketplace. You can receive a lot of patronage evening one is selling palm wine in the city before, you just need a good advertisement and promotion to push it to the market.

Having a palm fruit business can be an excellent business idea. Palm oil is very often used in quality soap production, creating different body cream, margarine and special cosmetics and many other products.

I think it is important to emphasise quality because in as much as "the world is hungry" nobody will eat something that is substandard.
You have never really seen a situation whereby the world is hungry to the extent that I will eat anything, we're just praying that it doesn't get to that because of this issue of pandemic of coronavirus continued the world might even run out of food because there will be no one available to produce them.

You have never really seen a situation whereby the world is hungry to the extent that I will eat anything, we're just praying that it doesn't get to that because of this issue of the pandemic of coronavirus continued the world might even run out of food because there will be no one available to produce them.
Ooh, I get your point now. I think there are statistics that the united nations put out about the world running out of food, but that seems far off. As long as the world keeps producing, I think the problem is processing and dealing with food wastage.

This is a long-term business. You will have to plant it or you will have someone who has a palm fruit plantation to help you with the palm fruits. It is not easy to get one done around here. It is common in the eastern side of Nigeria

palm fruit is a good business to venture into. but it requires enough capital to start such kind of business. you don't need to plan much. all you need is enough capital.

Palm fruit business is very lucrative.your can supply palm fruit to people or companies that will process it to vegitable oil and also palm oil.

I have known palm fruit business to be a very lucrative one. Once you could go through the stress involved in the processing, you will gain a lot on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds